Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating.

Discus and support Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, here's the deal. Was a long-time player of Minecraft. Before they decided that joining Microsoft would be a great idea. At least it was in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/someone5677, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating.

So, here's the deal. Was a long-time player of Minecraft. Before they decided that joining Microsoft would be a great idea. At least it was in the beginning. My account had been migrated and I was able to play just fine. Then one day I go to play and low and behold Microsoft wants to pilfer more money out of me for a game that I already had purchased many years before. Of course, you get the usual run around from everyone. At the end of the day what do you do?

Nothing, you walk away from Microsoft and Minecraft. I shall speak with my wallet.

submitted by /u/someone5677
    [link] [comments]

/u/someone5677, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Denise Chiu Win User

Minecraft Account Compromised

Thank you for your reply - it seems like Microsoft is saying I need to reach out to Minecraft support and Minecraft/Mojang is saying they can't do anything with accounts since the migration in 9/2023 and I need to reach out to Microsoft support. Very frustrating!
  3. Wille M. Win User

My Microsoft account got hacked.Now i can't see which account is linked with my Xbox profile.

George, I understand that you are very frustrated with not being able to access your account, but the entire history of this thread makes it very clear that the account that migrated your Minecraft is no longer existing, it even sent a print about the migration.

There are the points I covered that you will need to follow. But anyway, about profile migration, I believe you will have more guidance on the Minecraft forum, you can post your question there and check if there is any other alternative:

https://www.minecraftforum.net/

Hoping that everything works out for the best. Hugs!
  4. Taolishao Win User

Frustrated - Region migration issue

My situation is pretty much the same here.
  5. David Lešiga Win User

I migrated earlier before I bought Xbox One... From czech republic to UK. Now on Xbox One I have US in settings. So I live in CZ, witch UK account and US store... Everything is allright, for now.

I want migrate back to czech republic, but what I read, there is a lot of problem with this. I have all games from US store, so I dont want lose them.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Do you physically live in the India or the us?

If in India you will have problems with dlc

only disk games are region free and alot of dlc is region locked

Yes it can take up to 30 days for migration to complete

Escalation may speed things up but they probably won't contact you till it is complete but don't expect 30 days to turn into 2 weeks

it is usually suggested you wait the 30 days then call for escalation
Thema:

Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating.

1. Minecraft migration issues, very frustrating. - Similar Threads - Minecraft migration issues

2. Minecraft migration issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft migration issue: I cant migrate my Minecraft account. I know my Mojang log in credentials and get the verification code from Microsoft but as I go to migrate I get the This "Mojang account is not eligible" error?...
  3. Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Play Minecraft Java Edition, Migration issue?: Hi All, I have tried to load Minecraft Java edition but get the following error: [img] I have tried migrating previously and gone thorough the security check and tried again today where I get...
  4. Minecraft account migration issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration issues: I purchased Minecraft in 2017, used it for many years. Successfully completed account migration in 2022. But since migration I can't access the game, despite being logged into the account I've...
  5. How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this issue about Minecraft Migration trying to turn me into a Microsoft...: Minecraft Migration saying We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not eligible. Even though I'm using a Microsoft account. I went to go ask Minecraft Support but...
  6. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  7. Minecraft migration account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration account issue: Hi, recently i wanted to try and play minecraft again however I seem to have lost access to my original account. When i try login its saying that the account has been migrated however, i'm unsure...
  8. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  9. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a
  10. Minecraft account migration issues, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration issues, please help: when i migrated my microsoft account it made me pick out a new username when i signed in, i picked it and im not sure how to get the account back, the profile says nothing about migrating anymore...