Minecraft migration from xbox 360 to One - "re-buy everything"

Discus and support Minecraft migration from xbox 360 to One - "re-buy everything" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For a long while I've been purchasing mash up packs, maps and other content for minecraft on the xbox 360. Noting that minecraft is owned by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ld6772, Jun 4, 2017.

1. ld6772
    ld6772 Guest

For a long while I've been purchasing mash up packs, maps and other content for minecraft on the xbox 360. Noting that minecraft is owned by microsoft, I was disgusted to find that now that I've upgraded to an XBox one, that I am expected to repurchase
    most of that content.

I basically feel like I've been conned by a company that has control of all of the chips. Microsoft, I am disappointed in you, ALL content purchased on the Xbox 360, for minecraft, should be free to download on the same account on the xbox one.

How do I go about getting a complete refund for all of my recent 360 purchases in the minecraft store, so that I can re-buy in the minecraft store on the xbox one?

:)

ld6772, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Strange Console Behavior....

You have TWO options:

1) Contact support and set up a repair. Since your console is out of warranty you will be charged for the repair up to $130USD.

2) Buy a newer console and transfer everything over to it via a Xbox 360 Data Migration Cable - Buy from Microsoft Store
    or a USB flash drive.

Temhotabot, Jun 4, 2017
  3. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    problem in game

Check your download history. If you can not access minecraft you may have to re download it from your download history. I had everything wiped from my 360 after a minecraft update, its just one game that seems to have strange problems.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can try contacting support and speaking to billing, but refunds are not guaranteed. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Jun 4, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting support and speaking to billing, but refunds are not guaranteed. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. ShulkMM Win User

I am not able to re-download Minecraft Java Edition onto a new computer

Thanks Ricardo, but I downloaded the launcher and from the Microsoft store and used my migrated Microsoft account, but it is still telling me that I have to re-buy Minecraft.
  7. IanBunn Win User

Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one

This is the first time I've migrated from the 360nto xbox one. Everything's working fine if I log into my 360. Xbox live works
  8. MCGaminX Win User

Minecraft from Xbox One to Xbox 360

Hi Lisha,

Thank you for contacting the forums. Which version of Minecraft are you talking about buy add-ons from? There are 3 separate versions of Minecraft (Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition). I would recommend you to buy Xbox 360
    add-ons through the Xbox 360 marketplace if you specifically want add-ons on your son's Xbox 360.
  9. Temhotabot Win User

Strange Console Behavior....

You have TWO options:

1) Contact support and set up a repair. Since your console is out of warranty you will be charged for the repair up to $130USD.

2) Buy a newer console and transfer everything over to it via a Xbox 360 Data Migration Cable - Buy from Microsoft Store
    or a USB flash drive.
Thema:

1. Minecraft migration from xbox 360 to One - "re-buy everything" - Similar Threads - Minecraft migration 360

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Didn't receive cape after migration (Minecraft): I know its been... forever but I would still like the migrator cape in which I should have received. I migrated my account in late 2021-early 2022 (?) and still haven't received my cape. I've...
  4. How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to retrive my minecraft account after the migration process: I recently discovered that I am no longer able to play Minecraft using my old Mojang account due to a migration process. It seems that I didn't migrate my Mojang account to a Microsoft account...
  5. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  6. My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change...: My minecraft account is migrated to the wrong microsoft account, is there a way to change the migration from that account to this one? So it will let me login via putting this account's...
  7. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  8. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  9. After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After migrating my Mojang/Minecraft account to Microsoft, It says I need to purchase...: Back when I had an old windows 7 PC, I decided to buy Minecraft Java Edition and to my surprise it worked and several updates later, it was barely playable so we threw away the old PC. It has been...
  10. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e