Minecraft/Microsoft store problem

Discus and support Minecraft/Microsoft store problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been experiencing issues with launching Minecraft and the Microsoft store opening and then continually trying to load. I was on another thread... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Katie Fen, Jan 9, 2023.

1. Katie Fen
    Katie Fen Guest

I have been experiencing issues with launching Minecraft and the Microsoft store opening and then continually trying to load. I was on another thread that you had on this topic that suggested I delete a file from the Minecraft folder and I did do that with no effect. There was another suggestion on that thread to use the task manager to close the Minecraft launcher, and then go to the Microsoft store to re-download it. It did allow me to work on the computer, which wasn’t the case before hand however, it hasn’t solved the problem. I am working on a PC, the program seems to start in the last few weeks, and it does seem to be limited to running Minecraft. However, once the problem is triggered, it doesn’t go away until I sign out of my account on the computer. When I add another account to my computer and go onto the computer to do other work, it works without problem. However, if I try to load Minecraft, the problem comes into that new account.

:)

Katie Fen, Jan 9, 2023
  2. MJ_956 Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Oh no no no, it’s nothing wrong with windows, just minecraft, and I had just bought it on the Microsoft store, so that’s why I put it as a Microsoft store problem
  3. Abdel Rahman Hisham Win User

I'm unable to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store.

Also, there is another problem.

Sometimes, when I try to install Minecraft Launcher from Microsoft Store, and then ( the problem happens ), it causes problems too when I try to download other apps, they get the same problem ( Loading then Ending with a problem " Try again Later, Something happened on our end ". That happened with me twice, but I did reset to Microsoft Store and then it got fixed ( except the Minecraft Launcher ). Yesterday, while I was trying to install the game without having the other Minecraft Launchers, Minecraft Launcher's problem wasn't solved and also, and then when I tried to download some other app, the problem of the slow download was back again, then when I tried to do reset Microsoft Store for another time, it wasn't fixing anything.

Is there any way to fix that Minecraft Launcher's problem? I think it's influencing badly on other apps.
  4. 조이한 맥북 Win User

Minecraft - Account Migration Issue

As you said, I deleted minecraft and then re-downloaded it from the microsoft store but it didn't solve the problem. The way I bought the game, I migrated Minecraft Java Edition to this Microsoft ID.
  5. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  6. Alberto Bellot Win User

minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

I have the same issue and not working deleting profile.json file. The problem is that when i start minecraft launcher, the launcher and the microsoft store open at same time but microsoft store glitches and only can be closed after closing minecraft launcher with Task Manager or reseting the computer.
Thema:

1. Minecraft/Microsoft store problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft store

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  4. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  5. Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Are Xbox Gift Cards from Amazon redeemable on the Microsoft store? i wish to buy Minecraft...: I don't have a credit card and i wish to buy the "Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC." from the Microsoft Store. I saw this on amazon which is an Xbox gift card and i wanted to know if...
  6. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  7. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  8. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  9. Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of minecraft and microsoft store but not my microsoft account: I think my account got hacked on friday changing all my passwords and emails I managed to recover the account using the mobile phone verification but now I have acces to my account but it...
  10. Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store *still* won't install minecraft: This is a follow up to my previous qustion, but to sum it up, when I try to install Minecraft, it won't. This time, I'm providing more info and a screenshot, as the reply on the previous question...