Minecraft microsoft account issue

Discus and support Minecraft microsoft account issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright so I play Minecraft on PlayStation, and once you link a microsoft account its connected to your PSN for good, there is no changing it or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Void35, May 31, 2023.

1. Void35
    Void35 Guest

Alright so I play Minecraft on PlayStation, and once you link a microsoft account its connected to your PSN for good, there is no changing it or nothing. My issue is I did this years ago, I don't have the email or password but just the username. Does anyone else have/had this issue and got it resolved?

:)

Void35, May 31, 2023
  2. Avery Merrigan Win User

Minecraft Hacked

This isnt a minecraft account issue, it is microsoft account.
  3. Ajwood759 Win User

Cant login to minecraft java

how is a minecraft issue if the account is a microsoft account?
  4. David__F Win User

How to Disable Auto Login for Minecraft Launcher

Hello,

Yes it is in Minecraft launcher, but it was associated with Xbox account, currently the auto login feature also applies to Xbox apps I have installed on my computer, therefore it is both a issue with Minecraft launcher and Xbox, it is kind of also a Microsoft account issue since my Minecraft account was my Microsoft account.

Thanks!
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Issues

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell us if you get any error codes or messages when trying to log in to your account?

*Thank you in advance for contacting.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Microsoft Minecraft account issue

Hello Dev,

Thanks for coming to the forums. IF it was your privacy settings you would not be able to join at all. This sounds more like a network issue. Also, could possibly be that it a cross platform issue. We recommend reaching out to
    Mojang support or playstation to see if they can assist you better. There have been a lot of issues on PlayStation with Minecraft.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft microsoft account issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft microsoft account

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. My microsoft account on minecraft switch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My microsoft account on minecraft switch: Hello, could I know why I am suspended from multiplayer and if not how long until it will no longer be suspended? 700b8bb1-a441-4bd7-a774-9a361a249259
  6. I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what...: I had merged my majong account from minecraft to a microsoft account but i dont know what microsoft account it was. how can i find out and start playing minecraft agn?...
  7. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  8. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  9. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  10. can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i move a minecraft account from my microsoft account to my sons ?: After getting a new Pc i no longer can log in to my minecraft account. I used my microsoft account with my sons minecraft account. Now i no longer have acces to my old email and cant log in on my...