Minecraft menus are extremely slow and laggy.

Discus and support Minecraft menus are extremely slow and laggy. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever in Minecraft Bedrock Edition I open my inventory, it decreases the performance to where its very hard to move things around in my inventory,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ashleigh Amor, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Minecraft menus are extremely slow and laggy.

Whenever in Minecraft Bedrock Edition I open my inventory, it decreases the performance to where its very hard to move things around in my inventory, and when the crafting menu is up, it decreases the performance to almost unusable. This is very frustrating as I am on an Xbox One that has no problem playing any other games. Also, decreasing graphics settings has no noticeable impact on this problem.

:)

Ashleigh Amor, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Ashleigh, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. DiegoNessaDavii Win User

Xbox Live is extremely laggy and slow

Good evening, I'm in trouble to access live to play, who will resarcir me this time without using my gold pays ?
  4. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there DiegoNessaDavii,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Since this thread is over a year old, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you may have tried. This way you can receive support catered to you from our community.
    Thanks in advance!
  5. taidara Win User

Greetings Interzonal!

Before we get started, could we have you answer a few questions that will make us better understand your situation.

Please read:
    START HERE!
    And post back in full detail (the questions in bold). Also, include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

[quote user="Interzonal"]I'm on capped internet[/quote]Have you exceeded your ISP's limits, to transfer the specified amount of data, for a certain period of time? If so, what is your bandwidth being limited to, which your ISP can guarantee, as the minimum
    value?

If you haven't already, power off your network equipment (modem and router) for a couple of minutes. Power on your modem and wait one minute for it to connect properly. power on your router and wait another minute.

Browse to Xbox network settings and select Configure Network. Select the
    Additional settings tab and select Restore network settings to factory defaults. If wireless; Reconfigure Xbox wireless settings. If wired; Press "B" on your controller and run a diagnostic test to LIVE (Test Xbox LIVE Connection).

[quote user="Interzonal"]so not having to clear cache would be a big bonus, as it would be a lot of updates to re-download[/quote]I would still recommend this, as certain issues can sometimes be resolved by
    removing temporary files and data from the system cache.

Keep us posted!
  6. DarkTM Win User

bedrock minecraft extremely laggy.

My pc runs on higher specs. I am upgrading my RAM today, the issue was caused by minecraft and Discord maxing my 8gbs.
Thema:

1. Minecraft menus are extremely slow and laggy. - Similar Threads - Minecraft menus are

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  8. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  9. can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i use the mouse cursor in menus in minecraft: is there a setting that i need to be changed to use the mouse cursor to navigate menuses in minecraft, it works while playing in game but as soon as i open up inventory or any other menu i cant...
  10. Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta 1.13.0.9 not loading menus.: Hi, I'm having trouble with my Minecraft beta. It displays the fps and memory in the top and displays the main menu background, but no buttons, or any menu for that matter. Any help would be...