Minecraft mash up world

Discus and support Minecraft mash up world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are minecraft mash up worlds updated with new content? I have purchased several official mash up worlds but it seems that none have the contents of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drombi, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Drombi
    Drombi Guest

Minecraft mash up world

Are minecraft mash up worlds updated with new content? I have purchased several official mash up worlds but it seems that none have the contents of the new updates.

:)

Drombi, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft mash up world

Hi DROMBI! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This content usually remains the same, as are user created content, but it should work with new game versions
  3. SammyVS Win User

Master Collection vs Basic/Starter

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I believe this answers your question, mate.

Can I host my Realms Plus worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups on my Realm?

Yes. You can upload any worlds, texture packs, skins, and mash-ups from the Realms Plus catalog or your purchases from the Minecraft Marketplace to your Realm and invite your friends to join for free.  
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

In app purchase not available to play

Hey Sophia

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

To install mash-up packs or texture packs on your platform, you have to download them and then apply them to the world.

Mash-up packs are unique in the sense that they also come with skin-packs and a pre-made world.

One easy way you can verify if the mash-up pack is registered to your account, is by trying to use one of the skins that came with that pack.

If this works, then you can just go ahead and create a world and it should give you the option to be able create one of your mash-up worlds.

Additionally you can create a new world and apply the mash-up pack texture to it, while you are creating the world. There will be an option towards the bottom of your settings that will display Resource Packs or
    Behavior Packs, and you can apply the texture there.

If this does not work for you I suggest that you Get help with Minecraftfor the IOS version that you are using, or perhaps Contact
    Apple support
    if that does not work for you.

I hope this was of some help to you.
  5. mrice0107 Win User

Halo mash up world

Grettings there's two ways to recover this 1 redownload it and it will find its self 2 go to settings download history it should show up there hope this helps
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft mash up question

Hi, you need the full game of Minecraft to play the mash ups.
Thema:

Minecraft mash up world

1. Minecraft mash up world - Similar Threads - Minecraft mash world

2. Toy story mash up Minecraft pack messes up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toy story mash up Minecraft pack messes up: Bought the Minecraft toy story mash up pack but when I try to download it says download failed at end. It will let me use the skins but not activate the world when i create game's...
  3. Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Minecraft Mash Up Not showing On Console Device (Switch): So I purchased the Batman mash up on my mobile device on Minecraft and works but when I log into the same Xbox account on my switch I cannot find the mash up or anything related to it in its...
  4. Windows Minecraft Star War Mash-up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Minecraft Star War Mash-up: HI, I purchased Minecraft STAR WARS Mash-up and received an email message confirming my purchase. There is no "Download" button, or product code. How do I add the Mash-up to my Windows Minecraft...
  5. Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Star Wars Minecraft mash up pack: I recently purchased the Star Wars minecraft mash up pack on my Xbox one, and after purchasing it, I received the skins , but was unable to download the texture pack and world that the pack...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition mash up packs not cross saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition mash up packs not cross saving: Hi, I have Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) on my Nintendo Switch, and i bought the Halo Mash Up pack on it. I also have Minecraft on my Xbox One, and im signed in on both of these platforms. Yet for...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 PC Four of my son's purchased mash-ups won't work anymore. MS...: Short version with very little salt (to save time): For no apparent reason, the Halloween mash-up and 3 of the cultural mash-ups (China, Greece, Viking) are not playable anymore. They don't even...
  8. Minecraft Mash-ups and Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Mash-ups and Xbox Game Pass: Hi, folks! Do you need Xbox Game Pass to buy/play the Minecraft Mash-ups? Thanks! 64ec209d-f38a-46ce-b8e0-001c9dd3e1a8
  9. Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Minecraft Mash-Up Packs?: I don't know why Microsoft won't add a gifting option when purchasing packs on Minecraft. d8256fbe-7c67-4837-9899-b2d7a28b9f3b
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Deep-Sea Mash-Up Pack Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Deep-Sea Mash-Up Pack Issue: I logged into Minecraft the weekend that the free deep sea mash-up pack was available for Minecraft. It was a promotion through Microsoft. The promotion was the first weekend of June and I have...