Minecraft Marketplace

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm posting this here cause Mojang nor Reddit can help. I have a texture pack and a world in Minecraft that received updates via their creators but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Achillobator09, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Minecraft Marketplace

I'm posting this here cause Mojang nor Reddit can help. I have a texture pack and a world in Minecraft that received updates via their creators but when I go to install said updates nothing happens. And as a result I can't use the update texture pack and create the template. I've been racking my head cause this pisses me off. Can anyone here help?

:)

Achillobator09, Dec 7, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Compra de mods do minecraft no Xbox one com crédito da conta Microsoft

There are no mods on the Xbox version of minecraft. Are you talking about skins and texture packs? Are you trying to purchase in the Xbox Marketplace or the Minecraft marketplace with minecoins?
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Redeeming a gift card then purchasing minecoins.

You would go to the game in the Minecraft Marketplace. Or search for Minecraft in the Microsoft Store.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Marketplace don't work

5. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

We cant help with a nintendo question
    This is not a Nintendo Question. The Minecraft game is owned by Microsoft. Your own game tells you on the startup screen to Link your Microsoft Account in order to preserve purchases from the Marketplace. I did that. I had 4000+ Minecoins (digital currency
    directly related to Minecraft) and texture packs in the marketplace inventory. When I created and linked the Microsoft account, my Minecoins and purchases are no longer there. So there has been some kind of disconnect between Minecraft and the Microsoft
    account. The Marketplace for Minecraft is not called "Nintendo Marketplace".
  6. OpticRJames Win User

My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?

Just to confirm, are you referring to the Minecraft marketplace?
Thema:

Minecraft Marketplace

1. Minecraft Marketplace - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  4. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  5. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  7. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  8. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  9. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  10. Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!: Searching is going fine until I search something on the search bar. I type something in or set one of the settings on the filter, then all of a sudden only four results are listed out of the 6...