Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

Discus and support Minecraft marketplace world not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on my Minecraft on my iPad, I purchased a world, called SpongeBob SquarePants by Spark Universe. it shows it is downloading, but it hasn't changed in 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henry900Benry, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Minecraft marketplace world not downloading

on my Minecraft on my iPad, I purchased a world, called SpongeBob SquarePants by Spark Universe. it shows it is downloading, but it hasn't changed in 2 days. is there anyway I can fix this? or just reset the purchase? and the purchase is not showing up anywhere.

:)

Henry900Benry, Aug 28, 2022
  2. Henry900Benry Win User

How do I back-up my world? And do you mean all of my worlds or just the ones from the marketplace?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

And what about here, nothing?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If not, may I know if you tried using a different wifi network in your iPad?
    For example enable personal hotspot with an iPhone or another device and connect the iPad in that way

If the issue persists, please try reinstalling Minecraft
    **Don't forget to BACKUP the worlds
  4. Henry900Benry Win User

It does not show up there. I can wear all the skins the world came with though.
  5. Pierce H. Win User

Hello!

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers Community, a community sourced forum for answers and discussions. I'm sorry to hear about your issue downloading from the Marketplace, let's see how I can help. In order to retry the download you will need to delete the world template saved on your device. First, visit your settings, select storage, and open up the World Templates dropdown. If you see the template for SpongeBob, click on it and delete. Don't worry, this won't delete any of your worlds or marketplace purchases. After, try downloading the world from the marketplace again.

I hope this fixes your problem! If it did, let us know by marking this answer as the solution to help others! If you have more questions related to this, feel free to reply to this post.

Have a great day,

6. Pierce H. Win User

Hi,

For right now, I don't recommend deleting and re-installing so we can avoid that. Can you try downloading another world from the marketplace and see if it still gets stuck downloading too?
Thema:

1. Minecraft marketplace world not downloading - Similar Threads - Minecraft marketplace world

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. How to be marketplace creator on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to be marketplace creator on minecraft: How to be marketplace creator on minecraft? Help me fb8fb1f4-cc6e-49a4-b732-101135dbe94d
  4. Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t access Minecraft Marketplace on NS: I was wondering if anyone could offer some assistance? All of a sudden my son cannot access the Minecraft Marketplace on the Nintendo Switch. If he logs into Minecraft on my Xbox he can access...
  5. When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?

in XBoX on Windows
    When does the Minecraft marketplace application reopen?: It has been a long time since THE MINECRAFT PARTNER PROGRAM official website closed the application. So I was wondering when does the next round of application open?...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  7. Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace: Hi, I bought the minecraft dreamworks dragons extension in the Microsoft store. It says in the store that I own it, but I can't see it anywhere on my Xbox catalog, and if I access it from the...
  8. I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy anything in the minecraft marketplace: I live in australia but every time i try to purchase something it says that i live in argentina. i tried contacting the minecraft support but since my account is a microsoft they told m to contact...
  9. I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t buy anything on the Minecraft marketplace: Hi, so, every time I try to buy something on the Minecraft marketplace, it keeps saying sorry, we couldn’t complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection? And I see it all the time!...
  10. All the new stuff disappeared from a world I bought on the minecraft marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All the new stuff disappeared from a world I bought on the minecraft marketplace.: I play minecraft on the switch. We bought a world (survival expansion from Kubo Studios I think it's called) we played it due a few days. It was actually really cool. Today I tried to load it up...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft marketplace world download