Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad

Discus and support Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just signed up for a microsoft account for my daughter's Minecraft on iPad When i logged into the microsoft account, all the purchases she had... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fluffyunicornao, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad

Hi

I just signed up for a microsoft account for my daughter's Minecraft on iPad

When i logged into the microsoft account, all the purchases she had previously made are missing. Can she move those purchases across?

Thanks

:)

fluffyunicornao, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Mahogna1978 Win User

Minecraft application is NOT syncing to my Microsoft account

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue: Purchase made on iOS device. Log into Microsoft account (on ipad via minecraft app) and those purchases are not visible. Log out of account on iPad and purchase is visible again.

The purchases are stored on the device (my daugher's iOS) and I'm trying to get them to transfer to her microsoft account so we don't lose the content/purchases.
  3. ConciliarRock4 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

i cannot log into my microsoft account on the switch. We cannot access the worlds my son has already made on his ipad version. After trying several times we now cannot get minecraft to even open on our ipad.

i am not very technical so please make any suggestions clear and simple 😊
    Hello LouDan2529,

Could you please try these steps for me?

- try to reboot the Apple’s iPad

- change your microsoft account’s password.

- try to log in from the Minecraft’s official website at: https://my.minecraft.net/en-us/login/

- after it logs in successfully, go back to the game on the iPad and try to log in again.

hope it works for you :)
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Buying coins for Minecraft

Hi GingerSnark,

Thank you for the update. If he is playing on the iPad, then you need to buy the Minecoins using the Apple Store account that is on the iPad, not his Microsoft account. His Microsoft account would only be used if using a Windows 10 device or Xbox One console.
    The Xbox Live profile associated with the Microsoft account would allow the coins and any content purchased with the coins to be shared across other Minecraft devices.

For example, if you play on both a Windows 10 device and an iPad and purchase Minecoins on your iPad, you’ll pay for the coins using your Apple Store account. Later, when you play on your Windows 10 device, your coins will be available along with any
    purchases that you made in the Minecraft Marketplace. If you then decide to purchase more Minecoins on your Windows 10 device, you’ll pay for them using your Microsoft account and your coins and purchases will be available the next time you play on your iPhone.
    Let's say if you later purchase a Fire TV, everything will also appear there when you sign in with your Xbox Live account.

So in this case, you would need to buy the coins through the Apple Store using a payment method setup on an Apple account. If you need help with that I recommend contacting
    Apple Customer Support.
  5. DylanK_321 Win User

Sync/ transfer purchase on iPad to my Microsoft account

I followed the link and made an account. my problem is all the things my son purchased in minecraft without logging in since he didn't have an account isn't transferring over to his microsoft account. how can I get the items purchased before he has an account on his iPad (that he is still playing on) to be under his microsoft account. Thank you for your help.
  6. LouDan2529 Win User

Minecraft on Nintendo switch

Hi,

thank you for your advice. We have just found out that we had not logged into our microsoft account on the ipad minecraft 😞

so we have now started fresh with a new world in minecraft on the ipad. However, i still cannot access this new world on the nintendo switch minecraft
Thema:

Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad

1. Minecraft lost purchases after adding microsoft account on ipad - Similar Threads - Minecraft lost purchases

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  6. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  7. Minecraft License lost after migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft License lost after migration: Hi, Today i found out that there was some kind of migration from mojang to microsoft. Sadly my license was not transfered. So I would like to know how i can get my licence back to play Minecraft...
  8. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  9. Lost Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Minecraft: Has anyone else had Minecraft taken from the when they got it for free back when it first came out.me and my friends did and I’m the only one who has lost it from switching consoles. I was...
  10. I purchased minecraft but lost it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased minecraft but lost it: I purchased minecraft as a microsoft account back in 2021 and played it for a year but one time when i was opening the launcher it said change gamertag i didnt think much of it but when i changed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft purchases disappeared