Minecraft - Login problem

Discus and support Minecraft - Login problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have such a problem that I can't check my account. This message has been shown to me since the morning. I do not understand why I restarted... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JK_537, Aug 27, 2022.

1. JK_537
    JK_537 Guest

Hello, I have such a problem that I can't check my account. This message has been shown to me since the morning. I do not understand why I restarted the password as it showed me in the suggestions, but nothing happened. I am asking for help, I wanted to go back to normal games and this is impossible for me. After starting the review, nothing changes again, I get two errors one:
    Minecraft - Login problem [​IMG]

Minecraft - Login problem [​IMG]

moved from: Windows/Windows 10/Games

Xbox support is only available in English and Spanish locale

:)

JK_537, Aug 27, 2022
  2. GustavoMoraes_228 Win User

Problema login no minecraft [Problem login in minecraft]

I've already done this, I've tried logging in through the website and in the launcher, I sent you prints showing that when I entered the launcher it kept showing my xbox account when it's actually to show my minecraft account that I migrated
  3. GustavoMoraes_228 Win User

If I try to log in with a mojang account, it says that account has been migrated
  4. GustavoMoraes_228 Win User

It was my mistake, I apologize, I managed to solve
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Once you have migrated your account, you can no longer sign into your Mojang account, and you must sign into your Microsoft account to access the game.

Can you verify that you are signing into the same Microsoft account that you migrated your Mojang account to? Can you also verify that same account is signed into both the Microsoft Store app and the Xbox app?

Earlier in our conversation I provided a few links, one of which included steps to sign into your Microsoft account after migration:

Open the launcher

Use the "Go Back" OR the "X" to get back to the login selection screen

Select "Microsoft Login" and enter the EXACT credentials of the Microsoft account that you have migrated to.
  6. GustavoMoraes_228 Win User

I don't use xbox, this account was from when I signed the
    game pass, but I don't use it anymore and now it gave me this conflict
Thema:

1. Minecraft - Login problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Login problem

2. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem: I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have...
  3. Minecraft Launcher Login Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Launcher Login Problems: I cannot login in to the Minecraft Launcher. Everytime I try to do so, it results into this "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires...
  4. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...
  5. Microsoft login problem for Minecraft Launcher on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login problem for Minecraft Launcher on PC: When attempting to log-in to my minecraft account through the Minecraft Launcher and select microsoft log-in it begins to load like it's trying to do something and then infinitly loads until I am...
  6. Minecraft error code 0x89235100 deep ocean Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft error code 0x89235100 deep ocean Microsoft login problem: For the past week I have been seeing a message on Minecraft saying there is an error in logging in. I have tried to create a new account to see if that would work but I cannot do that either. I...
  7. Minecraft Microsoft login Mac problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Microsoft login Mac problem: Every time I try to log into my minecraft on my mac using my microsoft account, it displays the message that something went wrong during the log in and it doesn't let me, can anyone help me?...
  8. Login problem in minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login problem in minecraft: Hello, these last few days I had a problem when I wanted to start a session in Minecraft, the problem is that when I entered the game I did not have the session started (I never started it, I just...
  9. minecraft xbox login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft xbox login problem: ok so apparently when I try to log into my Xbox account on Minecraft to play multiplayer it doesn't let me it tells me "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live" I don't know why or how to fix it i...
  10. Xbox & Minecraft PE login email typo problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox & Minecraft PE login email typo problem: [img] So this had been happening for months since around September 2020, I was logging onto Minecraft PE but I made a typo on my email address. There was a button to fix the address I have typed,...