Minecraft log in issues

Discus and support Minecraft log in issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, I am also facing the same issue but I did not transfer accounts. I downloaded both Java and Bedrock, but it only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paulo Sarmiento, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Minecraft log in issues

Hello, I am also facing the same issue but I did not transfer accounts. I downloaded both Java and Bedrock, but it only allows me to play bedrock and only a demo version of the Java edition.

:)

Paulo Sarmiento, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Glenn Rue Win User

Minecraft log in issues

Good day, Paulo!

We haven't heard from you in the last 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. Moving forward, we will not be monitoring this thread so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking the link below. Or click on the Ask a question option as shown in the photo.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=/en-us/

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Glenn
  3. AlphaUrsaMajor Win User

Minecraft Log In Issues

Hi,

As I understand it, when you try to log into your Xbox Live account on Minecraft: Pocket Edition, the log-in is unsuccessful and can result in the game crashing.

You mentioned that you uninstalled and reinstalled the game, so the issue is most likely not with the game needing an update.

Have you checked to see if your device software is up-to-date? This can sometimes be an issue if the software is outdated.

Failing that, I would recommend trying to log onto the Xbox App on your device (available to download from the app store/Google Play). If you can't log into your account on that, or receive any error messages, please let me know and I can try to help with
    troubleshooting potential issues with your account.

I hope this helps,

Kind regards
  4. VisceralGnat84 Win User

Minecraft log in issue

You must make your xbox one your 'home' console for anyone to play your games on it.

For any game not allowed by age or family settings you will still need to log in as a parent to give permission,

but that can be granted for that game after that is done.
  5. Glenn Rue Win User

Minecraft log in issues

Split from this thread.
    Hello, I am also facing the same issue but I did not transfer accounts. I downloaded both Java and Bedrock, but it only allows me to play bedrock and only a demo version of the Java edition.

Hi Paulo Sarmiento!

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our warmest regards and sincerest hope that all is well.

We understand that you are unable to play Minecraft Java & Bedrock Editions for PC even though you had purchased them. And apparently you also have not moved from a Mojang account to a Microsoft account.

We tend to deal with these issues on a case-by-case basis and that's why your comment has been split into a new thread. Now since you concern is not a login issue but more an issue with being unable to play games you purchased you need to start a ticket with Mojang first using the link below.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

First confirm with them the purchases and then ask assistance for help moving your purchases to a Microsoft account.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further clarification.

Sincerely,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
Thema:

Minecraft log in issues

1. Minecraft log in issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft log issues

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  4. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  5. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  6. Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft: I tried to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on the website, however it said my account did not exist. It asked me to create a gamertag like the account I had been using was a new...
  7. Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!: I'm playing Minecraft for years and about 3-4 months my Minecraft is having issues like, connection timed out, Account not logging in, Microsoft login website not working,not logging in after...
  8. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  9. I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having issues logging in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account: I’m trying to sign into Minecraft with my Microsoft account. I used the QR code in Minecraft to get the the Microsoft login screen on my phone web browser. When I sign in on the login screen I’m...
  10. How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix the PIN issue when logging into Minecraft with a Microsoft account? 2023: Hello, I'm trying to log into Minecraft for myself, for a few months now I've had a problem with the pin. I made a new Microsoft account so I could attempt to do this without needing to email my...