Minecraft Locating Server issues

Discus and support Minecraft Locating Server issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I recently played Minecraft with my friends on creative with a few mods and then I was able to join just fine but then after I left and came back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mario646637, May 12, 2022.

  1. Mario646637
    Mario646637 Guest

    Minecraft Locating Server issues


    Hello I recently played Minecraft with my friends on creative with a few mods and then I was able to join just fine but then after I left and came back I would be stuck on a locating server screen we tried removing the mods reinstalling the mods making a copy and nothing has worked I have restarted my computer multiple times and reinstalled Minecraft so I don't know if this is a permanent bug or if there's a fix it is also updated to the latest version

    :)
     
    Mario646637, May 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Mario646637 Win User

    Minecraft Locating Server issues

    Hi i just got back to the form yes ive tried another server and it worked a-okay and it was from the same friend who made it so i am confused if this is a problem on minecrafts side or if its just user error
  3. Mario646637 Win User

    Minecraft Locating Server issues

    Yes it is sorry for the late response i just got to my phone
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft Locating Server issues

    No problem Mario.

    Could you try joining to another server?

    Just to test if the issue can be with this specific server , maybe the owner moves some settings on it
  5. rociscool Win User

    Minecraft Locating Server Issue

    This is also a problem for the PS4 Bedrock version.This has also been happening to be. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, backing up saves deleting them and downloading them for months but nothing has worked. Is there any fix to this
    seeming as it's been happening for at least a year
  6. Jamesgroux Win User

    Minecraft Locating Server Issue

    I belive I'm just using the normal version, idrk what it is
Thema:

Minecraft Locating Server issues

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Locating Server issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Locating Server

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. Xbox Minecraft stuck on locating server when joining switch.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft stuck on locating server when joining switch.: Can anyone help please. My sons had Minecraft on the Xbox for ages now and has been able to join friends without any problems. We’ve recently purchased Minecraft for my daughters Nintendo switch...
  9. All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.: I needed some more room on my C: drive and so decided to relocate all my xbox games to my external hard drive using the pc xbox apps built in move function for games. I believe I moved the...
  10. What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?: I want to locate and change the disk 11 properties. 811a9118-1622-43a2-9b2f-62651dc4feb1