Minecraft locating server infinitely

Discus and support Minecraft locating server infinitely in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing on a world with my friend and one day after i disconnected from his world and tried to join back it didnt let me join back. Every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gabrielSB_24, Dec 27, 2021.

  1. gabrielSB_24
    gabrielSB_24 Guest

    Minecraft locating server infinitely


    I have been playing on a world with my friend and one day after i disconnected from his world and tried to join back it didnt let me join back. Every time I try to join his world is just says locating server and just ends up kicking me out of the loading screen. I am on pc he is on Xbox.

    :)
     
    gabrielSB_24, Dec 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Minecraft locating server infinitely

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll suggest you reach out to Minecraft support for better assistance on this issue. You can do that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Hope this helps
  3. MDG o CROWN o Win User

    Locating Server~ Minecraft

    You can verify that your console or that of your friend are not in the insider program and some of them have a beta version installed
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

    Locating Server~ Minecraft

    Hi Nancy,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

    From your description, it sounds like the issue might be stemming from your friend's saved world since you can both join general servers, you can join other friend's servers, and nobody else seems to be able to join your friend's personal server.

    What device is your friend playing on? Have either of you create a new world for testing to see if you can join each other at all?

    It could be that the world is corrupted and hangs when trying to join multiplayer.

    I would also recommend a hard reboot of both devices.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

    Locating Server~ Minecraft

    Hey there NancyKitchen

    Thanks for reaching out to the Forums community for advice on how hopefully to get connected to your friend's game. I can understand how this could totally dampen your gaming experience.

    Is this the only game you guys are having problems with?

    I would say that is the case, I would definitely try getting in touch with
    Mojang's support
    directly as they would have the best info as to whether or not there's something up with their servers.

    When you get a chance, get in contact with them and let us know if that helped.

    Thanks for reading!
  6. NancyKitchen Win User

    Locating Server~ Minecraft

    Neither of us have the insider program on the consoles that we are using (xbox one). We have also rebooted both of our consoles, and it still has not worked, and we have both stated new games, and are not able to join them.
Thema:

Minecraft locating server infinitely

Loading...
  1. Minecraft locating server infinitely - Similar Threads - Minecraft locating server

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Xbox Minecraft stuck on locating server when joining switch.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft stuck on locating server when joining switch.: Can anyone help please. My sons had Minecraft on the Xbox for ages now and has been able to join friends without any problems. We’ve recently purchased Minecraft for my daughters Nintendo switch...
  9. All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft for Windows worlds gone after changing location of launcher.: I needed some more room on my C: drive and so decided to relocate all my xbox games to my external hard drive using the pc xbox apps built in move function for games. I believe I moved the...
  10. What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What file is disk 11 from Minecraft located in?: I want to locate and change the disk 11 properties. 811a9118-1622-43a2-9b2f-62651dc4feb1