Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help

Discus and support Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Soo I have just got minecraft on playstation and tried to link it to my Microsoft account but received an error that its already linked to an account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Qwrt951, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Qwrt951
    Qwrt951 Guest

Soo I have just got minecraft on playstation and tried to link it to my Microsoft account but received an error that its already linked to an account already but I never linked a Sony account to my Microsoft account before so I had tried to message Sony support but they told me to message mojang and then mojang told me to message Sony then Sony tells me to message Microsoft so here I am rn looking for a way to remove a suspicious account that is linked to my account

:)

Qwrt951, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Qwrt951, as this forum is open to the public and unfortunately, as independent consultants, we do not have access to some data or your account to check which account it would be linked to.

Using the link below, logging in with your Microsoft account, you can check which services and games are linked to your Microsoft account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  3. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  4. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  5. Tomesso Win User

minecraft

6. iTsFx Win User

I was having problems with my account so I signed in with a new Microsoft account now I can't get back onto my old one on minecraft. I am on ps5.

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

If you signed in with a new Microsoft account on your PS5, you will not be able to access your old Minecraft account that was linked to your previous Microsoft account.

To access your old Minecraft account, you will need to sign in to your PS5 with your old Microsoft account credentials. If you cannot remember your password, you can try to reset it using the Microsoft Account Recovery page.

If you are still unable to access your old Minecraft account, you may need to contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account or link your new Microsoft account to your old Minecraft account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help - Similar Threads - Minecraft link ps4

2. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  3. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??: I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I know the account name, but forgot the info required to reset the password. Is there any...
  5. Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4: I got an old account Linked to my Minecraft ps4, this account seems to have been deleted after 2 years the gamer tag were Rafa MIB, so now when I play the game it ask me to link a new account and...
  6. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774
  7. Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...: When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How can i connect a new Microsoft account to...
  8. Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?: Steps I took: Visit website: aka.ms/remoteconnect Insert code Login using email and password verify 2 step account and after that the website just gives an error of unavailable. What's up?...
  9. Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...: I just want to download my Minecraft realms world made on my PS4 on my PC but the issue I'm facing is not owning the PC version on my PSN Microsoft Account so I can't simply go to the Realm on PC...
  10. I bought dlc for ps4 minecraft. I load in and it’s there but once I link a Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought dlc for ps4 minecraft. I load in and it’s there but once I link a Microsoft...: I bought the starter collection and Batman dlc for ps4. I load into minecraft and the packs and stuff are there. But once I link a Microsoft account it’s not there anymore...