我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” (When I use the new version of Minecraft...

Discus and support 我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” (When I use the new version of Minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 我使用来自Xbox的新版Minecraft Launcher时,登录后,其显示“噢不!出现了一些问题,我们 法连接到Minecraft服务。重试”,且显示我未购买任何Minecraft产品(均提示我购买),点击重试后 变化。 注:该账号下有Minecraft: Java Edition,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 5T1G, Feb 3, 2022.

  1. 5T1G
    5T1G Guest

    我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” (When I use the new version of Minecraft...


    我使用来自Xbox的新版Minecraft Launcher时,登录后,其显示“噢不!出现了一些问题,我们 法连接到Minecraft服务。重试”,且显示我未购买任何Minecraft产品(均提示我购买),点击重试后 变化。

    注:该账号下有Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft for Windows和Minecraft Dungeons;网络正常;此问题已长时间存在,推测和Windows版本 关


    我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” (When I use the new version of Minecraft... [​IMG]


    When I use the new Xbox-based version of Minecraft Launcher, I am prompted with an error "We cannot connect to the Minecraft service" after logging into my account. All of my purchased Minecraft products have disappeared, and clicking the Retry button is unresponsive.



    This account contains Minecraft: Java Edition, Minecraft for Windows, and Minecraft Dungeons, and my network environment is excellent. This problem has been occurring for a long time and is not related to Windows.

    [ *** Moved from Chinese (zh-hans) Community by Microsoft Moderator (Issue has been translated into English) *** ]

    :)
     
    5T1G, Feb 3, 2022
    #1
  2. jia mou Win User

    ms2020启动你的游戏时出现错误0x80070102

    1.PC

    2.更新和安全中显示我是最新版本

    3.别的游戏也会有,而且都是这个错误代

    但是我只是启动某个游戏时弹出此报错,并不是登录时,而且我使用的是xgp,并不是xbox主机

    另外,我了解到,这个错误代 代表 法连接到相关服务
  3. Alao HaoHK Win User

    minecraft官方启动器显示无法连接至minecraft服务\minecraft launcher says couldn't connect to minecraft services

    目前的状态是:Microsoft Store中的Minecraft Launcher依旧显示 法连接至服务器

    -是的,我在Microsoft Store 和 Minecraft Launcher上登陆了相同的凭据

    -是的,我的电脑中有运行过VPN/ 速器

    -我已经检查了防火墙软件/VPN/ 速器等,在关闭这些软件并重启电脑后在新版的启动器中依旧 法连接至Minecraft服务

    但是通过使用旧版本的Minecraft Launcher(minecraft.net显示为:兼容旧版本windows的启动器)可以正常连接上minecraft服务并正常启动游戏,所以我不清楚这个问题是不是仅仅局限于Microsoft Store中的Minecraft Launcher

    (IMG-1/IMG-2:旧版本的Minecraft Launcher\\\\\\IMG-3/IMG-4:Microsoft Store中的Minecraft Launcher)

    IMG-3


    [​IMG]


    IMG-4:


    [​IMG]


    IMG-1:


    [​IMG]


    IMG-2:


    [​IMG]


    EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from screenshots.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

    minecraft java變成未購買

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    只是为了确认,您是否仍然 法使用其他版本的启动器启动游戏?
  5. OpticRJames Win User

    minecraft java變成未購買

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    明白了。您是否在 Minecraft 网站上购买了该游戏?
  6. Alvaro A- Win User

    win11连接dualsense游戏控制器时灵敏度表现异常

    我们使用翻译服务协助我们的用户。请原谅语法错误。

    嗨,麓达,

    感谢您在 Microsoft Xbox 社区中发帖。我知道您在连接到 Windows 11 PC 时遇到 DualSense 控制器问题。

    如果您的控制器响应异常,请尝试重置您的控制器。使用细尖笔或类似工具按下重置按钮。这不会重新配置控制器或影响配对和配置文件设置。

    如果您仍然遇到问题,请将 PS5 控制器的固件更新到最新版本:

    要在 PC 上更新 PS5 DualSense 控制器固件,您需要使用 DualSense 线控制器的固件更新程序应用程序。首先,使用 USB 数据线将控制器连接到 PC。然后,从 Sony 网站下载并安装固件更新程序应用程序:
    https://fwupdater.dl.playstation.net/fwupdater/...

    如果您已经完成了所有可能的故障排除步骤,但您仍然遇到此特定游戏的问题,我建议您直接向 PlayStation 支持提交支持票。

    通过这 做,我们可以确保您的案件得到相应的记录、处理和监控。请使用此链接:
    https://www.playstation.com/support/

    问候
    阿尔瓦罗
Thema:

我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” (When I use the new version of Minecraft...

Loading...
  1. 我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” (When I use the new version of Minecraft... - Similar Threads - 我使用新版的Minecraft Launcher时,显示“我们无法连接到Minecraft服务” version

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...