minecraft launcher won't start up.

Discus and support minecraft launcher won't start up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my minecraft launcher stopped working after i got the new one, is there a solution to this? 9c4c26df-1b2f-4fd0-bba8-4461439c0d7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliasFG, Dec 13, 2021.

1. EliasFG
    EliasFG Guest

my minecraft launcher stopped working after i got the new one, is there a solution to this?

:)

EliasFG, Dec 13, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Try reinstalling the launcher, you can download the launcher again from the Microsoft Store app, Xbox app, or from the Mojang website.
  3. EliasFG Win User

sadly, this did not solve my problem.. thank you for tryingđź‘Ť
  4. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the launcher too.
    2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.
    4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC and see if that solves the problem.

Also, check that your PC's region and time zone are correct.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Can't connect to microsoft account on minecraft

Thanks for sharing this information. Are you trying to play the Minecraft for Windows or the Java edition?

Are you using the Windows 10/11 launcher or the Windows 7/8 launcher?

And have you tried to open the Minecraft program from the Start menu instead of using the Launcher?

Waiting for your follow-up!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Launcher starting but nothing shows up

That's fine and thanks for getting back to us, Maniac Hippo664.

You did a great job in isolating your issue for the game. If any case, you will really need an antivirus to be running in your device then you can still reinstall the said app because disabling it while gaming will do (you may try to disable the antivirus in the PC system tray). I will be closing this thread for today.

Hope that helps and happy Gaming!

Kind regards,

Thema:

1. minecraft launcher won't start up. - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher won't

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me: I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really...
  4. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  5. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  8. Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?: Minecraft launcher is failing to download and install from the Microsoft store. I've previously used the Windows 7/8 launcher for the game, due to having this problem for many months, however, I'm...
  9. Minecraft launcher won't open if Minecraft is already running.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won't open if Minecraft is already running.: So if I have minecraft open, and try to open the launcher it just tabs me to the open window. I used to be able to open the launcher while the game was running on my old laptop but can no longer...
  10. minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001: Laptop crashed 3 days ago and I've been trying to rebuild ever since. Totally new install on proven working laptop - win 10 home 64 bit. Trying to re-install the Minecraft launcher for Minecraft...