minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Discus and support minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Laptop crashed 3 days ago and I've been trying to rebuild ever since. Totally new install on proven working laptop - win 10 home 64 bit. Trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AxelOhmstede, Nov 5, 2022.

1. AxelOhmstede
    AxelOhmstede Guest

minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Laptop crashed 3 days ago and I've been trying to rebuild ever since. Totally new install on proven working laptop - win 10 home 64 bit. Trying to re-install the Minecraft launcher for Minecraft java and keep getting this error and I quote - "Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" - doesn't load - doesn't matter if I'm logged into my microsoft account or not - same result - download site doesn't seem to matter either - public redistributable, microsoft, old mahjong site - all failing. FAQ files are **** can't overcome the error. I even went so far as to buy the game again - still no joy.

:)

AxelOhmstede, Nov 5, 2022
  2. morrysillusion Win User

minecraft on demo mode after trying to migrate account?

when i try to install the launcher, i get this error

"Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AxelOhmstede

Please try and double check this, all together:

First uninstall the current Minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and install minecraft launcher (use the Xbox PC App)
  4. aNNOYING22222 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

I've been logged in, I bought Minecraft last summer

It just gives me this support code

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
  5. aNNOYING22222 Win User

Minecraft Java Edition not installing despite me very much owning it

You keep sending me to the same thing, it says the same thing each time I install it

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
  6. Grace Fischbach Win User

Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.

Hi Samy, not well lol

did all the steps, no dice. What now?

got this message again:

Thema:

1. minecraft launcher won't load - Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher won't

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help my minecraft launcher just won't open pls help me: I tried downloading it and it refuses to work like **** I spent $30 on this game only for it not to work pls help me like I really really really really really really really really really really...
  4. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  5. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock launcher stuck on idle, won't show up in MS.: Hi! So my Minecraft Bedrock launcher used to work, but I tried reinstalling it because there was an issue with it. My Java edition works just fine. Upon reinstalling it in my C: Drive, every time...
  8. Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?: Minecraft launcher is failing to download and install from the Microsoft store. I've previously used the Windows 7/8 launcher for the game, due to having this problem for many months, however, I'm...
  9. Minecraft launcher won't open if Minecraft is already running.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher won't open if Minecraft is already running.: So if I have minecraft open, and try to open the launcher it just tabs me to the open window. I used to be able to open the launcher while the game was running on my old laptop but can no longer...
  10. Minecraft Launcher won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't open: yes i know a lot of ppl have been asking this but i still cant find the solution to my problem so first things first, my minecraft was working perfectly fine but after 2 weeks from not opening...