Minecraft Launcher sending me to Gaming Services

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher sending me to Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open the Minecraft Launcher, I just get taken to a Microsoft store page about Gaming Services. There is no option to uninstall,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruben Espinosa, May 23, 2023.

1. Minecraft Launcher sending me to Gaming Services

Every time I try to open the Minecraft Launcher, I just get taken to a Microsoft store page about Gaming Services. There is no option to uninstall, repair or download Gaming Services even though it is already installed on my PC. I am on Windows 11 and I would very much like to resume playing Minecraft

:)

Ruben Espinosa, May 23, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Ruben. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. We can try some steps that might help. Kindly first make sure all the required services are running to solve Xbox app sync issues on Windows.

Open the Start menu, search Services then open Services. Scroll down the list and find all of the Xbox entries (they are near the bottom).

Gaming Services (There are 2 of them)

Xbox Accessory Management Service

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Game Save

Xbox Live Networking Service

When you find them right-click on them and select Start. If you can see that they are already running you can skip them then try installing the gaming services here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/gaming-....
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Brendon

Could you try this to see if you're able to fix the issue:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

If everything's up to date now, do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Minecraft launcher:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Let me know how it goes
  4. Thiccmilkman Win User

I have a problem with the gaming services

It still tells me "Download gaming services app" when I click install on the minecraft launcher
  5. JoelDavis3 Win User

Minecraft Migration/Login errors

I hit buy now and it is making me buy the game. It also says in the bottom left that it cannot connect to minecraft services on the launcher.
  6. giacomo salvato Win User

I cant play Minecraft

I checked if I could launch Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and was able to, but when I try to launch Java or the launcher it still kicks me to the gaming services page
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher sending me to Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher sending

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  4. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  7. minecraft launcher exit code 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher exit code 1: Hi, I wanted to play minecraft java latest release 1.20.4 on windows 11 64bit. I pressed play and I got exit code 1 again and again. I have reinstalled minecraft and java. But still minecraft...
  8. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  9. After a year, my minecraft launcher stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After a year, my minecraft launcher stopped working: When I try to download Minecraft through the store, Minecraft for windows does not download and when I try to use the launcher I get error code: 0x803F8001 Things I've tried: -deleting the...
  10. Minecraft launcher gets redirected, and when i try to download it, it send me here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher gets redirected, and when i try to download it, it send me here: https://youtu.be/PbIGfpsNZI0 377f3ca0-f940-4686-8244-021570140860