Minecraft Launcher not installing

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher not installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So It just stays frozen on the installing launcher screen and after about 2 minutes it says something went wrong. 4f3f3f0d-5b91-4e14-ac49-20fd3de50119 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Toads64YT, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Toads64YT
    Toads64YT Guest

So It just stays frozen on the installing launcher screen and after about 2 minutes it says something went wrong.

:)

Toads64YT, Oct 6, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  3. Kev1414 Win User

Unable to download Minecraft Launcher on laptop, any reasons to why?

I have completed the tasks but still unable to download Minecraft Launcher, however I am able to install minecraft installer after pressing the link but not minecraft launcher.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Get your act together.

why use the launcher, i use minecraft direct without the launcher, you have the option to install minecraft with or without launcher in the xbox app.
  5. XBF John Win User

Java installer doesn't run

6. knightncc74656 Win User

Minecraft "for windows" won't install on new launcher.

For anyone still struggling with this the thing that finally got mine to work is uninstalling the launcher and installing "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" rather than just "Minecraft Launcher." I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher not installing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher installing

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Problems installing Minecraft launcher on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems installing Minecraft launcher on PC: I am trying to download Minecraft to my PC. I have gone through the process and purchased it. I do not own an XBox. It gives me this error code about the launcher: 0x803F8001. When I go to the...
  4. CMD popping up and closing instanly when installing minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CMD popping up and closing instanly when installing minecraft launcher: CMD popping up and closing instanly when installing minecraft launcher, is it normal? 6c0279a6-e41a-455d-b8bd-6d1eeac804f4
  5. Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer for Launcher Freezes: I bought minecraft for my laptop and when I try and click “install” on the launcher installer, the entire application freezes up. I’ve checked to make sure that I’m logged in to my minecraft...
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  7. Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: I always get Error 0x89235106 when trying to install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store. I have an Internet connection and no Problems installing other apps. When trying to install...
  8. I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for 3 days now, I have the Minecraft launcher but every time I try to install the windows version it says "waiting on install" and it...
  9. Minecraft Launcher wont (re)install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher wont (re)install.: I have recently tried to open my minecraft launcher before it redirects me to the microsoft store in order to update. I click download/update and after about 5 seconds it comes up with an error -...
  10. Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490: When I try to install new MC launcher update, it immediately crash with code 0x80070490 a9da8ca2-4586-4783-b312-2a4566a90f11