Minecraft Launcher Login Problems

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher Login Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot login in to the Minecraft Launcher. Everytime I try to do so, it results into this "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RJSC, May 5, 2023.

1. RJSC
    RJSC Guest

I cannot login in to the Minecraft Launcher. Everytime I try to do so, it results into this "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your operating system is up-to-date."

I have tried updating my system. I have tried re-downloading the launcher. I tried restarting my router. I have read other forum post about the problem but they did not help.

One thing to note, I did not have this problem when I first downloaded the launcher. I accidentally logout of my account when trying to add a new one when this started to occur. I have no idea what else to try. Please help. I am on Windows 11 if that helps with anything.

I tried to include screenshots but it wouldn't let me add them through "Insert image" or CTRL + V.

Thanks for the future suggestions.

EDIT:

I was able to fix the problem by deleting the launcher and specifically download it from the Xbox app. Hope this helps anyone.

:)

RJSC, May 5, 2023
  2. polurax Win User

Can't log into minecraft.net with anything. Error: We could not validate your access, please try to login again.

I have the same problem and it's exactly the same on the phone. I put my Microsoft credentials, the login window closes normally. then this error appears. I can't login to the minecraft launcher either
  3. Caitlin Chin Win User

Minecraft Launcher Opens MS Store

If THIS is the only helpful solution, Minecraft really needs to get their **** together and fix their dumb launcher. I haven't been able to use it in MONTHS and at this point it feels like a huge waste of money.
    try using the old launcher for now, continue using it even if it asks you to use the new launcher. : https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi Make sure to select "Microsoft login" at the login selection screen, then proceed to login with the Microsoft account connected to your Minecraft.
  4. Caitlin Chin Win User

Minecraft Launcher Opens MS Store

try using the old launcher for now, continue using it even if it asks you to use the new launcher. : https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftInstaller.msi Make sure to select "Microsoft login" at the login selection screen, then proceed to login with the Microsoft account connected to your Minecraft.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

Hello, Its V my name is Oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It's definitely concerning that the Minecraft launcher isn't showing your correct Microsoft account when you try to log in. This could be due to several reasons, so let's explore some troubleshooting options:

Verify your Microsoft Account Credentials:

Double-check the email address and password you're entering for your Microsoft account.

Make sure you're using the correct Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft license.

If you have multiple Microsoft accounts, ensure you're selecting the correct one in the login window.

Check for Cached Data:

Sometimes, cached data can interfere with the login process.

Try resetting the Minecraft launcher by following these steps:

Close the Minecraft launcher completely.
    Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog box.

Type %appdata% and press Enter.
    Navigate to the ".minecraft" folder and delete the "launcher_accounts.json" file.
    This will clear your cached login information.

Restart the Minecraft launcher and try logging in again.

Update the Minecraft Launcher:

Ensure you're using the latest version of the Minecraft launcher.

Outdated versions may contain bugs that cause login issues.
    Open the Minecraft launcher and go to Settings.

Click on "Installations" and then "New Installation".

Select the latest version of Minecraft and click "Create".

Once the installation is complete, try logging in again.

Sign Out and Sign In Again:

If you're logged into your Microsoft account on other devices, try signing out and signing back in.
    This can sometimes refresh your account information and resolve the issue.

Additional Tips:

Ensure you have a stable internet connection.

Disable any VPN or antivirus software that might be interfering with the login process.

Consider checking for any known server outages or maintenance periods affecting Minecraft logins.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, if it works let me know and have a nice day. Oskayra
  6. Kurt Capili Win User

Microsoft login not working in minecraft launcher

Yoooo same, I haven't been able to play minecraft for 3 days cause it's stuck loading when I press microsoft login. I can login the website but not the minecraft launcher. They better fix this now.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher Login Problems - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher Login

2. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  3. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  4. My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher won't let me even login it stays stuck on the login screen. How do i...: A little while ago for seemingly no reason my Minecraft launcher decided to log me out. I then tried to log back in and it sits on the loading screen for 30 seconds to around 2 minutes. then gives...
  5. Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I login to Minecraft launcher?: I have installed Minecraft launcher but it will not let me login. I clicked "Let's go!" in the installer and nothing happened. I checked start/windows button I found it but with no icon and it...
  6. Minecraft Launcher microsoft login not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher microsoft login not loading: When attempting to log-in to my minecraft account through the Minecraft Launcher and select microsoft log-in it begins to load like it's trying to do something and then infinitly loads until I am...
  7. Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Login into Minecraft Launcher with error code 0x800704CF: I bought Minecraft today and can't log into minecraft launcher, where it keeps saying "You need internet for this" and gave me an error code of 0x800704CF. I did read the page...
  8. I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my microsoft account in minecraft website and minecraft launcher: i have same issue with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-microsoft-account-on-minecraft/7e8f2c92-2f6f-49b8-b91e-9e7abc42750f I just login again for my account...
  9. I cannot login Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login Minecraft launcher: It gives me thias error code: 0x89235107 and says: we were unable to sign you in to xbox live 201e7493-812a-4b0d-8f2a-6b60d77e7171
  10. it dosent let me login in minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it dosent let me login in minecraft launcher: hello i read and i tried all the metods online even on microsoft comunity when i press login whit microsoft acc it says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live sorry something went wrong try again...