Minecraft Launcher Issues

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Support Team and others with issues. Once again there is an issue with one of your products. I'm going to attempt to be as respectful... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrorTheBreaker, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Minecraft Launcher Issues

Hello Microsoft Support Team and others with issues. Once again there is an issue with one of your products. I'm going to attempt to be as respectful as possible while talking about this issue.

This afternoon I attempted to open my Minecraft Launcher and it took me to a Microsoft Store page with many 1 star reviews due to the same issue (sorry I couldn't find the page again to show due to the process I took to solve this). So I uninstalled the Minecraft Launcher and tried to reinstall it from the Xbox app on my computer. The download refused to start and it just served me with an error (0x00000001). I tried to install it from the Microsoft Store, same issue, no error code. I tried to go to Minecraft.net and install the launcher from there, it gives me the error screen pictured here. I have tried restarting my PC, Repairing the Xbox App and Windows Store Apps, checking to see if S mode was on, which it was not, and many other "solutions" to my problem. NOTHING worked. I'm super upset by this because I need Minecraft to work for an important project that is required for me to continue making money. I need help ASAP.

Minecraft Launcher Issues [​IMG]

Thank you so much,

- B.T.B.

:)

BrorTheBreaker, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Error: Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings.

It means that it's just an issue with the Minecraft launcher. Kindly uninstall it and then reinstall the launcher from Xbox App.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I tried everything I could find. I don't know what to do anymore

Hello SquabbleWubble,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft and you were having issues with the launcher and game. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

There are two ways to install Minecraft Launcher, first is through Microsoft Store (Minecraft Launcher) and second is through Minecraft website (Download Minecraft & Server Software | Minecraft). Since you have issues with Minecraft Launcher, we recommend your try to uninstall the launchers you have installed and make sure you are using the correct account on Microsoft Store.

Then, visit Minecraft website to check your account that should show no Buy now option for any of the game versions of Minecraft (Login | Minecraft).

Next, try to install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store and see if issue persist.

The last resort is to download the launcher and install it from Minecraft website. See if issue persist for the game.

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Minecraft Legacy Launcher Wont Open, "Unable to Update Native Launcher"

Hi, Jenna. I appreciate you trying the steps. If the issue still persists, it would be best to coordinate with Minecraft team again since it’s an issue with the launcher. The Minecraft launcher on MS store will only work on Windows 10 or 11. Sorry
  5. AtlantisXw Win User

Minecraft bedrock won't install with launcher

Hello,

I was having the same issue yesterday, I the following solution worked for me.

In file explore i founI found the Minecraft launcher and deleted the folder.

I then went to the Microsoft store and installed Minecraft for windows only, without the launcher. Once it was installed I could then install the launcher without issue and launch the game
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Forge crashes

Hello Gavyn [Goopi],

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft with all of your modification, and it is crashing. If official Minecraft Launcher will launch with no issues, then adding modification should result no issues too.

Should you face issues with Minecraft Launcher you may try the troubleshooting here: Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ | Minecraft Help.

If official Minecraft Launcher works, then you may want to consider reaching out to the Forge community or posting on their forums for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Minecraft Launcher Issues

1. Minecraft Launcher Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher Issues

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  4. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  5. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  6. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  7. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  8. minecraft launcher exit code 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher exit code 1: Hi, I wanted to play minecraft java latest release 1.20.4 on windows 11 64bit. I pressed play and I got exit code 1 again and again. I have reinstalled minecraft and java. But still minecraft...
  9. Minecraft Launcher issues on MacOS Ventura

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher issues on MacOS Ventura: Hi, I get the following error when trying to log in to Minecraft JAVA Edition on Mac OS Ventura: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA)...
  10. issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with specifically java on the minecraft launcher.: I purchased Minecraft, bundle of both versions, and on the launcher I can only play the demo for Java, but Bedrock is perfectly fine. checked the xbox app, it says I own what I purchased, have...