Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft a few months ago and didn't have any trouble running it. But now every time I try to play it, it acts like it launches the game but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tylerpruitt88, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369

I bought Minecraft a few months ago and didn't have any trouble running it. But now every time I try to play it, it acts like it launches the game but it never actually dose, I've checked task manager and it says that I haven't even opened Minecraft. The few times I can manage to get the game to launch properly it just sits on a black screen and says not responding, then it sends me back to the launcher and gives me the error code -805306369. Is there something wrong with my launcher or is it something else? Please help!

:)

tylerpruitt88, Jan 2, 2023
  2. KirkStroud Win User

im trying to run a modpack and when i use it will say copy the link when i try it says "link faild"
  3. Loganbcar123Cardenas Win User

Few days Ago I bought Minecraft Java edition and its takes me few minutes and it says not responding

:(...
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Tiny_TGaming,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you were trying to launch Minecraft and was prompted with error code -805306369. Have you tried checking the recommendation from this Bug on Minecraft? If yes and if issue persist, please raise this concern to them as they have the findings that resolves similar error code. Considering that this also happens after migration of the account, you might need to share this information to the team - Report a Minecraft Bug | Minecraft.

Bug link for your reference: Code -805306369

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

5. MagnusBlomquist1 Win User

I can load the game and play for a few minutes untill the game crashes with the same error code. It started just after a loader update (I think). The first time it crashed I had to re-authorize the game in windows firewall.

Edit: I forgot to say that I'm trying to play Skyfactory 4, and it seems like it wants to crash whenever I play around with laser weapons from the mod MatterOverdrive. It's strange, I've been playing this modpack for years and never had any problems before.
  6. Georges C. Win User

minecraft exit code -805306369

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Happy New Year.

Hello TheGreenRat, what device are you playing Minecraft on, PC or console?

If it's on a PC, this error is usually related to a graphics card driver.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher Error

2. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  3. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  4. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix?...
  5. Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher: Tried using Minecraft support but they told me they're no longer doing that and directed me here. My original email I used for Minecraft was hacked and deleted about a month ago. I went through...
  6. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  7. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  8. Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher: Hi, Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an issue where there is seemingly no progress...
  9. How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the error: 0x89235107 : Forest | Can't log in on the Minecraft Launcher | PC: I was installing some mods for the first time after I screwed up, I decided to erase the AppData files of Minecraft to start fresh (.minecraft folder), after that, I opened the launcher but I...
  10. Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x89235106 when trying to install Minecraft Launcher: I always get Error 0x89235106 when trying to install the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store. I have an Internet connection and no Problems installing other apps. When trying to install...