minecraft launcher crash

Discus and support minecraft launcher crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I tried to open up Minecraft but the launcher didn't even open and said 'unable to start the minecraft runtime environment. this is most likely... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sofia Compagnoni, Feb 14, 2023.

1. minecraft launcher crash

Today I tried to open up Minecraft but the launcher didn't even open and said 'unable to start the minecraft runtime environment. this is most likely caused by a corruption. Please try to reinstall Minecraft.' and so I did however it just said the exact same thing, I have already checked the task manager, programs section and made sure that all related to minecraft was taken away before reinstalling, this is now the 3rd time I reinstall and does the same. Pc is connected to the internet just fine

:)

Sofia Compagnoni, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Medatur76 Win User

Minecraft Xbox Launcher Crashes My Computer

We understand that you are trying to launch Minecraft Launcher when it crashes and displayed an error message "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION." We would like to let you know that there is a known issue regarding the Minecraft Launcher, please check here: Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues.
    Well, your almost right, its not the launcher thats having problems, its the game its self. Where I click play everything goes normaly then when the game is done preparing, then I get the crash
  3. AdenBoyer Win User

Migration and playing the game

So I installed the launcher and downloaded Minecraft, but when I hit play it says it crashed unexpectedly
  4. JoshuaCagle1 Win User

CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows

Well, while it was installing it threw some type of error and crashed the Minecraft launcher. I did not see the error, but I am sick of this.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

minecraft launcher crash

6. Kathy A. Win User

Forge crashes

Hello Gavyn [Goopi],

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft with all of your modification, and it is crashing. If official Minecraft Launcher will launch with no issues, then adding modification should result no issues too.

Should you face issues with Minecraft Launcher you may try the troubleshooting here: Minecraft Launcher Troubleshooting FAQ | Minecraft Help.

If official Minecraft Launcher works, then you may want to consider reaching out to the Forge community or posting on their forums for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

minecraft launcher crash

1. minecraft launcher crash - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher crash

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have purchased Minecraft on my MacBook Pro, but the launcher is not working, what do I...: Each time I try to open it, it says the launcher is not responding. If it is just not going to work, how can I get a refund? 4321be62-e20b-4125-bde6-f9a5c176ccf9
  4. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  7. minecraft launcher exit code 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher exit code 1: Hi, I wanted to play minecraft java latest release 1.20.4 on windows 11 64bit. I pressed play and I got exit code 1 again and again. I have reinstalled minecraft and java. But still minecraft...
  8. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  9. Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing Minecraft Launcher crash with code 0x80070490: When I try to install new MC launcher update, it immediately crash with code 0x80070490 a9da8ca2-4586-4783-b312-2a4566a90f11
  10. Minecraft NEWEST Launcher (november 2nd) Crash?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft NEWEST Launcher (november 2nd) Crash?: Hi, when I opened minecraft I got the notification to use a new launcher, so I downloaded to the C: drive. When I tried opening it, it opens up to the login page where you either select microsoft...