Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft!

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello so today i tried playing minecraft after a while, i owned my account since it was just mojang i did the transfer a while back and had no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dimitris misa, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft!

Hello so today i tried playing minecraft after a while, i owned my account since it was just mojang i did the transfer a while back and had no problems playing till today ! I tried playing a modpack wth my brother and when i opened the launcher there was a connection problem , all online games on my pc work perfectly i followed every guide i could find on microsoft and other websites to fix the problem without installing 3rd party software but the problem precists even after i uninstalled mc and reinstalled it from microsoft store , logged in and out of xbox app and even the launcher without the modpack is appearing problems ! I am exhausted trying to figure out more solutions since everything i try is not working ! Please help me !!!

:)

dimitris misa, Nov 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Dimitris

I'm starting to see some reports from other players about this.

It seems that right now there is a temporary problem with Minecraft servers

If you don’t mind please try waiting couple hours, but if the issue persist please report this problem to the team here:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

Microsoft store blocking download of app I bought from someone else

Thank you for verifying and thank you for your continued patience. We understand your frustration and hopefully we can find a resolution that does not involve you having to purchase the game again.

I have a few more questions that will assist me while trying to investigate your issue.

Can you verify that you are signed into the correct Microsoft account that owns Minecraft: Java Edition in the Microsoft Store app, the Minecraft Launcher and the laptop itself? Can you also try installing the Minecraft Launcher in the Xbox app (not be confused with the Xbox Companion app)?

When you say that you've download Minecraft Java from Minecraft.net, are you referring to their launcher? You can try downloading their alternative launcher here: Minecraft Alternative Downloads | Minecraft
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

microsoft下载的我的世界启动器安装不了

Hello Dr.TUO,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

We recommend trying to install Minecraft through the Minecraft Launcher located in the Xbox app instead of the Microsoft Store. Launch the Xbox app and verify that you’re signed into the account that owns the game. After, search for Minecraft. There you will find Minecraft for Windows + Launcher.

Let us know if that helps,

XBF Dom

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  5. Sodangidni Win User

New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a way to find a way to reinstall.

Hello, Dilan A. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

Please check if you can access the game by following the steps I’m going to share below:

-Download and open the Xbox app on your PC
    -Verify that you sign in the Xbox app and the Microsoft account with the account that you used to purchase Minecraft.
    -On the Xbox app, search for the Minecraft launcher once you click on Library and download it.

Note: in case the Minecraft launcher doesn’t appear there, look for it and download it by clicking “Microsoft Store” on the Xbox app.

-Once downloaded the Minecraft launcher, access with the account that owns the game and try launching Minecraft for Windows when the launcher downloads all the dependencies.
  6. Phoenixblue022 Win User

Cant play Minecraft after account migration

When I click buy from the Minecraft launcher it takes me to this website https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-java-edition?ref=Launcher I'm not logged in and it has the option to purchase Minecraft but after logging in to the that website with same Microsoft account that I had logged into the Minecraft launcher with the purchase option is replaced with Already own Minecraft? Download it again. and the launcher download button.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher can't verify I own Minecraft! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher can't

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  4. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  5. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  6. I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers: I used the technic launcher to play a mod for minecraft and 2 days later i can't go in my minecraft account Maybe Something goes on and i try to connect to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us and and...
  7. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  8. I can't log into the minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into the minecraft launcher: I've tried re-installing, restarting my PC, repairing and resetting but it constantly loads without taking me into the sign-in screen. The legacy launcher download works just fine but I want to...
  9. Can't sign into Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Minecraft launcher: I can't sign into my Minecraft account and keep getting the same error message ( 0x89235107). I have tried signing in and out of both the Xbox and Microsoft store apps, I've reset and repaired...
  10. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play...: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition on Minecraft Launcher and now I can't play Bedrock Edition anywhere else. 96409300-d860-4b60-9687-f3bb66d72939