Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...

Discus and support Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It Says To use This First Remove Another Device But I Only Have 3 i checked microsoft account device management The Limit Is 5 And i cant install... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Troy Timmer, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Troy Timmer
    Troy Timmer Guest

Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have...

It Says To use This First Remove Another Device But I Only Have 3 i checked microsoft account device management The Limit Is 5 And i cant install minecraft for windows also the store bugs out a bit so i cant open minecraft launcher i did use the exe file too

:)

Troy Timmer, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have 3 Connected

Please let me know if it will work. Thanks!
  3. Dericka Win User

Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have 3 Connected

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  4. _ABagel Win User

Minecraft Launcher login issue

I don’t think it has to do with that. When I log into the Minecraft website it says that I have Minecraft purchased, it won’t let me log in with this account into the Minecraft launcher. Whenever I click log in with Microsoft or I click on my account to log in, it says that there was an issue while logging in.
  5. Maddie Lotters Win User

I bought minecraft Java and bedrock but it says i only got bedrock???

Hi Manuela! Yes, i paid for it today, i got the minecraft launcher from the microsoft store and purchased it from the launcher but on the microsoft store it says i have both java and bedrock. Yes i tried to update my account purchase status but it just says i only have bedrock, and i can only play the demo of java.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

If you deleted the old launcher, then I don't believe there's a way to get it back. Also to answer your question, that isn't a bug. When Minecraft accounts were Migrated to Microsoft, your Minecraft account was converted to the Microsoft account you merged it to. This means, you can't use the Minecraft account to sign in anymore and only the Microsoft account will work.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Launcher Bug And Microsoft Account Says I Have Too Many Devices While I Only Have... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Launcher Bug

2. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  3. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  5. minecraft launcher exit code 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher exit code 1: Hi, I wanted to play minecraft java latest release 1.20.4 on windows 11 64bit. I pressed play and I got exit code 1 again and again. I have reinstalled minecraft and java. But still minecraft...
  6. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  7. After a year, my minecraft launcher stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After a year, my minecraft launcher stopped working: When I try to download Minecraft through the store, Minecraft for windows does not download and when I try to use the launcher I get error code: 0x803F8001 Things I've tried: -deleting the...
  8. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  9. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  10. Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher asking me to buy Minecraft Bedrock even though I already own it.: I have the official Minecraft launcher on my windows 10 PC. I am logged into my microsoft account. However it says: "Buy Now" when trying to open the Bedrock Edition of minecraft. I can verify...