minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

Discus and support minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by killer sans7693, Dec 4, 2022.

1. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in my minecraft account. Pls help me!

:)

killer sans7693, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Kyle Berg Win User

Thanks so much, this fixed my problem!
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi killer sans7693,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum. We hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, when you open Minecraft launcher, Microsoft Store and keep on loading. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist you and help you back to gaming.

For us to diagnose the issue, we would like to ask more details a about it.

1. What platform are you using?
    2. When did the issue started?
    3. Is this happening only on Minecraft?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

• You can refresh the Minecraft profile by doing these steps:
    • Press the Windows key + R buttons on your keyboard.
    • Once the Run dialog box opens, type in %AppData% and then press Enter.
    • In the File Explorer window find the .minecraft folder and open it.
    • Inside the .minecraft folder, delete the launcher_profiles.json file.
    • After deleting your profile, run Minecraft again and see if it’s now working.
    You may also visit this article for you might get some more steps to fix the issue. Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Katie Fen Win User

Sorry, tried to repair the Microsoft store not the Minecraft store!!
  6. Katie Fen Win User

I am having the same problem and your suggestions have not worked. I have also tried the suggestion further down the list with no improvement. I did have some success with using the task manager to turn off the Minecraft launcher. This, at least let me work on the device instead of having the store continually popping up and trying to load. I noticed there were updates pending so I have asked it to complete those updates to see if that would help, I’ve also tried to repair the Minecraft store with no effect. I am working on a PC. As far as I can tell this is only happening when I’m trying to launch Minecraft. However, the problem persists, even if I close the launch screen. It seems better if I use the task manager to close the launcher.
Thema:

1. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it. - Similar Threads - minecraft launcher microsoft

2. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  3. Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to sign into Microsoft every time the Minecraft Launcher opens?: Every time the launcher opens, I havve to re-enter my email and password. There is no option to "remember me" or "trust this computer." This is getting extremely tedious and I've seen dozens of...
  4. Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft account from Minecraft launcher: Hi I just wiped my windows 10 computer, and I’m trying to play Minecraft. I downloaded the launcher but when I try to sign into my account I get a prompt saying I have to install Xbox. When I...
  5. Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does my Microsoft Store Account and Minecraft Launcher account *HAVE* to be the same?: Basically as title says, I keep getting the pop up because I have multiple accounts on the MS store but it never prevents me from playing Minecraft or anything so I’m wondering if it’s really...
  6. Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account can't log into Minecraft Launcher and minecraft.net: Hello! I can't login to Minecraft with my Microsoft account since my last Windows update, and Minecraft Zendesk support has redirected me to Microsoft support: "Sign in with Microsoft" returns...
  7. The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Minecraft Launcher is saying it can't connect to the microsoft store. I've tried...: I've tried everything I could find and think of. I have windows 10, but the latest launcher is the previous one which doesn't have bedrock edition, all the previous updates and a few other...
  8. Minecraft Launcher microsoft login not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher microsoft login not loading: When attempting to log-in to my minecraft account through the Minecraft Launcher and select microsoft log-in it begins to load like it's trying to do something and then infinitly loads until I am...
  9. Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. My PC With Windows 10, When i try to open Minecraft Launcher It Opens Microsoft...: Idk Why Please Reply. [img] 7f27d9f1-dc15-45d0-a36d-947076ff8019
  10. wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option: it says https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login and wont let me login please help 2963a720-6062-4c51-8089-290b71382aa6