minecraft lancher

Discus and support minecraft lancher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I just got my pc for Christmas and i was trying to play Minecraft java but now I'm going into the launcher and every time I try and get on to 1.18.1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lukas pyle, Feb 9, 2022.

  1. lukas pyle
    lukas pyle Guest

    minecraft lancher


    hi I just got my pc for Christmas and i was trying to play Minecraft java but now I'm going into the launcher and every time I try and get on to 1.18.1 it says and I'm copying and pasting

    Failed to download file.
    Name: 1.18.json
    URL: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/v1/packages/40b267e61ee41d3fc403c0c0addd24ada34c28f6/1.18.json
    Error details: HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume.
    Filename on disk: 1.18.json
    Path: C:\Users\lukas\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\indexes\1.18.json
    Exists: File

    here is one thing my pc wont download two things on windows 11 hears the error code 0x800f0922 sorry if this dose not help

    so if anyone knows what this means please help me out i still haven't got to play. and if there is anymore information you need let me know

    :)
     
    lukas pyle, Feb 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    minecraft lancher

    Hello lukas pyle,

    We have not heard anything from you since from our last follow up message. If you have other concerns please do not hesitate to create a new thread and we would be more than happy to assist you with it. Have a great day ahead of you.



    Kind regards,

  3. Kathy A. Win User

    minecraft lancher

    Hi lukas pyle,



    We hope you are doing fine.

    We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.





    Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.



    Kind regards,

  4. RaúlLópez6 Win User

    minecraft lancher

    Yo tamien ocupo ayuda me sale este código cuando intento iniciar maicraft Error al descargar un archivo.

    Nombre: 1.18.json

    URL: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/v1/packages/a1a84fa35d2f98a5a9457b1a30a927c1c8c13856/1.18.json

    Detalles del error: HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume.

    Nombre del archivo en el disco: 1.18.json

    Ruta: C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\indexes\1.18.json

    Existe: File
  5. Kathy A. Win User

    minecraft lancher

    Hola RaúlLópez6,

    Bienvenido al Foro de la comunidad de Xbox. Gracias por compartir sus inquietudes con nosotros hoy y esperamos que todo esté bien.

    Entendemos que tiene los mismos problemas con lukas pyle, para ayudarlo mejor, nos gustaría preguntarle algunas cosas para que pueda volver a jugar.

    ¿Podemos preguntarte si estás usando Minecraft Launcher?

    Solo para confirmar, ¿estás intentando conectarte a un servidor para jugar? ¿O lanzar Minecraft?
    ¿Te importaría compartir una captura de pantalla del problema? Por favor, oculte cualquier información personal.

    Esperaremos su respuesta.

    * Por favor, comprenda que estoy usando una herramienta de traducción para ayudarlo y que la traducción puede contener errores gramaticales y palabras mal escritas.





    Atentamente,





    Moderador del foro de Xbox

    Comunidad de Microsoft
  6. Kathy A. Win User

    minecraft lancher

    Hi lukas pyle,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    We understand that you are trying to add your Minecraft World however you encounter issues with it and error code for your device too. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

    To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

    May we ask if you are using Minecraft Launcher?

    Just to confirm, are you trying to connect to a server to play? Or launch Minecraft?

    Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal any personal information.

    As per description, you had error code 0x800f0922 which is closely related to failure or an issue occurred during Windows update. Please use this guide for updating Windows - Update Windows. Let us know if this helps so we can see a fix for this.

    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
Thema:

minecraft lancher

Loading...
  1. minecraft lancher - Similar Threads - minecraft lancher

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...