Minecraft Lagging Hard.

Discus and support Minecraft Lagging Hard. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Minecraft Bedrock edition: Windows lagging so much? render distance is down, so are all the fancy settings, yet i cant step within 10 blocks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kristin A Petrovic, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Minecraft Lagging Hard.

Why is Minecraft Bedrock edition: Windows lagging so much? render distance is down, so are all the fancy settings, yet i cant step within 10 blocks before the game has a big lag spike for new chunks. Im out of options. like nothing else in the game to change, my laptop is just that bad, any solutions?

:)

Kristin A Petrovic, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Minecraft Lagging Hard.

Hi, Kristin. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Let’s try some steps that might help. Kindly open the Xbox app for Windows.

In My Library, select the game title.

Select the More options (…) button and choose Manage.

Select Files and then Verify and repair.

If you’re using Minecraft launcher, Right-click the Launcher. Press “App Settings.” Browse the settings and hit “Repair”.
  3. Kristin A Petrovic Win User

Minecraft Lagging Hard.

That didn't do anything. Anything else that can fix it? on realms its slow everytime it moves, and i cant move in a new chunk single player cuz it just isnt there. Like why cant a basic laptop not run it?
  4. KarmasABlitz Win User

Game loads to a black screen

Update; Lagging in single player offline game

Minecraft is only game to load, but takes 15 minutes and lags while offline
  5. Alchemist Don Win User

Anyone Else getting lag in every game you go on to

I tend to get lag while playing minecraft
  6. BrennanSB Win User

"Can't record right now. Try again later"

This is a huge necessity currently to record lag-free. I've become staff on a popular Minecraft server and it is required to record lag-free. The chat is still not working.
Thema:

Minecraft Lagging Hard.

1. Minecraft Lagging Hard. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Lagging Hard

2. Minecraft Having Lag Spikes About Every 9 Seconds on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Having Lag Spikes About Every 9 Seconds on Series X: Whenever I open minecraft, im always greeted with a periodic lag spike out of no where. It's a very rough one that lasts about 2-3 seconds and it basically makes the game unplayable. Regardless of...
  3. Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X: My friend and I are trying to play Minecraft but there’s severe lag and ridiculous stuttering in the party. This doesn’t happen on any other game (GTA, RDR2, etc.). Only Minecraft. I’ve tried...
  4. How to fix stuttering/lag on minecraft? (xbox one s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix stuttering/lag on minecraft? (xbox one s): My game recently started lagging or stuttering to the point where it is almost unplayable. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing the cache, and even tried lowering my...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag: I downloaded minecraft bedrock, however, whenever I play it, it creates input lag only through my keyboard which translates through other applications such as chrome. Typing is very very slow. The...
  6. Party chat and minecraft lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and minecraft lag: So I’ve been playing on my Xbox series s for about a year now and in the last 2 months I have gotten very bad lag only when I play minecraft. It makes it very hard to play with friends as I...
  7. Minecraft Slight Frame Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Slight Frame Lag: I recently switched laptops, from a surface to a Dell XPS 17 9710. Games have ran well on this laptop, but Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) never runs smoothly. The frame rate is slightly choppy and...
  8. Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing): Earlier this year, I bought Minecraft Java in Windows 10. I was doing great, including the snapshots of 1.18, everything was going well, performance was great until I came up with the wonderful...
  9. A lot of lag when playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A lot of lag when playing Minecraft: i get up to 350ms when playing Minecraft, hypixel server. Why is this? my GPU is AMD Radeon R7 M370 my CPU is Intel Core i7 and 8GB RAM. any recommendations? or tips to reduce this lag?...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock lag issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock lag issues: For some reason, even when I'm not pressing any input keys, I still move in MC Bedrock (sometimes). This is across every world/server I join. What should I do? b6422a02-4283-4944-8292-6c59c644cd1f