Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.

Discus and support Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play on the kindle edition, when I go to sign in sometimes, it shows an error saying I quote,"Sorry,something went wrong. Give it another try,or try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhiteWorrior123, Jul 17, 2017.

  1. Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.


    I play on the kindle edition, when I go to sign in sometimes, it shows an error saying I quote,"Sorry,something went wrong. Give it another try,or try on Xbox.com" and I know it's set up right. Is it a glitch? Because if so please patch it, please respond
    to the questions, WW123() thanks, respond as soon as you can, but msg me pls.thanks Microsoft with concern and care , WW123.

    If there is any way to login while this glitch shows up please let me know.

    :)
     
    WhiteWorrior123, Jul 17, 2017
    #1
  2. Grymm of Astora, Jul 17, 2017
    #2
  3. Gamertag

    my daughter has an existing Gamertag for Minecraft pocket edition that she uses on her kindle. She just got an Xbox One S for Christmas. Is there a way to set up her existing account from the pocket edition on the Xbox so she keeps
    all of her worlds?
     
    RenegadePie4180, Jul 17, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.

    Hey there WhiteWorrior123.

    When you get a chance, can you try deleting the game and re-installing it to see if there's any change? Also, if you sign into Xbox.com do you receive an error message or anything like that? Keep us in the loop so we can best help out and get you on the right
    path.
     
    Mister Maka, Jul 18, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.

    Hey there WhiteWorrior123.

    When you get a chance, can you try deleting the game and re-installing it to see if there's any change? Also, if you sign into Xbox.com do you receive an error message or anything like that? Keep us in the loop so we can best help out and get you on the right
    path.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Can I restore my purchases on Minecraft if I originally bought it on PE and now on Windows 10?

    With your Xbox Live player profile, each purchase you make is tied to your account. You can play with friends and show off your maps and skins on any
    Pocket Edition or Windows 10 device if they also have an Xbox Live account.
    Minecraft Marketplace is available on any Windows 10 or
    Pocket Edition device.

    All Minecraft purchases are final. For support contact the Store support for the device that made the purchase.

  7. RJ+ Win User

    Can't reset password

    No, nothing like that was ever set up. We only used to to log into minecraft on the kindle fire.
  8. Nursemorph Win User

    X-Box Minecraft java

    Got it..just been reading about it. So the upcoming Game Pass PC version will include both the Java Edition and the Bedrock Edition and you can easily switch between the 2 using the Launcher.

    So, I see no reason why you won't get the same things as those using the standalone Java Edition...however, as satted before, Game Pass versions are generally the basic version of the game so any Premium only benefits won't be likely available

    Edit: Can't really find any specific details on it..may be worth trying to find the Minecraft live segment from 16th October for any more information (on the Minecraft Twitter Feed):

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/10...s-for-pc-minecraft-java-and-bedrock-editions/
  9. DanielJaquez Win User

    Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

    Thanks for the reply.

    We do have a family account. I read through the links provided but I do not see anything that would keep my Minecraft join requests from getting to my son on his Kindle Fire. I don't know why he cannot see that I am on-line. Any other thoughts?
Thema:

Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it.

Loading...
  1. Minecraft kindle edition glitch, see message for information, it's worth it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft kindle edition

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. Transfer minecraft purchase from kindle fire (mojang discontinued) to new device

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer minecraft purchase from kindle fire (mojang discontinued) to new device: Awhile ago I bought minecraft pocket edition on my kindle fire; mojang no longer supports this platform, so I was wondering if I could transfer this purchase to my phone. I understand the fact...
  9. Preserving Minecraft games, add-ons, etc. on Kindle when logging out of MS account

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Preserving Minecraft games, add-ons, etc. on Kindle when logging out of MS account: Simple question, but long-ish set-up. 1) We bought my granddaughter a Kindle Fire so she could play Minecraft. After a while she wanted to play it with her uncle, so she had to have a gamertag....
  10. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Minecraft login fails Amazon fire kindle