Minecraft keeps on crashing

Discus and support Minecraft keeps on crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to change my texture pack but every time I go to edit my world the game gets laggy and then eventually crashes. What should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucaFowler, Mar 28, 2023.

1. LucaFowler
    LucaFowler Guest

I want to change my texture pack but every time I go to edit my world the game gets laggy and then eventually crashes. What should I do?

:)

LucaFowler, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Kwormie Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Just found a Fix for this in another thread;

forums.xbox.com/.../4933693.aspx

Apparently it is related to the on-line mode feature. If you remove the Checkmark form Online it will work and not crash.

This should help some of you with your MineCraft needs a lil while until they fix the online bug crash issue.

Cheers~
  3. ColdHard Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Same here for me. Works fine is I try to load or of the pre created worlds (I.e. Skyrim) but anything I have created this to load, game crashes and goes back to desktop.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Go to the developers web site.And tell them about this. I think now this not bad dl or currupted cech memory.
  5. Exploding Adric Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Can't progress beyond the load game screen without it crashing
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Keeps Crashing

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today FostaImpasta

Which macOS version do you have installed right now or are you using it with Bootcamp?

May I know if you have Java installed on your machine?

Also, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
Thema:

1. Minecraft keeps on crashing - Similar Threads - Minecraft keeps crashing

2. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer Minecraft Server Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of weeks my Minecraft server will crash after a few minutes of playing on my friends server. My wifi connection is fine and stable, as is my friends but whenever a lag occurs...
  5. Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi all. I just tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help?: Hi all. I’ve tried to launch Minecraft on my laptop but it keeps crashing. Can anyone help? Thanks. Stv bcc75a49-e175-4373-9ed3-8b3db3bbee4d
  6. Minecraft (and other games) keeps crashing with exit code -1073740791 "outdated graphics...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (and other games) keeps crashing with exit code -1073740791 "outdated graphics...: Every time I try to play 1.20.2 Minecraft java edition, eventually my game crashes to the launcher and gives the exit code -1073740791 and states that this issue is usually caused by an outdated...
  7. Minecraft Xbox series x Keeps crashing September 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox series x Keeps crashing September 2023: I have a relatively new world in Minecraft with 2 friends, but the game continues to crash and send me back to Xbox home. I've reinstalled Minecraft, restarted xbox, all the recommended stuff from...
  8. Why does Minecraft keep crashing on Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft keep crashing on Xbox One S?: So Minecraft on my Xbox keeps crashing and I have no idea what happened or what to do. I updated my game and now it crashes every single time before it reaches the main menu. Even more so the...
  9. Minecraft keeps on Crashing on iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft keeps on Crashing on iPad: Hello So I been playing Minecraft for a while and I have a relum so when I join and when I place a block I get crashed and Anytime or something I get crashed for no Reason and my game keeps on...
  10. I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to sign into Minecraft 1.20.10 with my kindle fire hd10 but it keeps crashing.: So when I press the sign in button it takes me to everything I need to put in to login, but when I continue after the "are you trying to sign in part" it loads then kicks me out and sends me back...