Minecraft jump problem

Discus and support Minecraft jump problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , i have a proplem in minecraft , I can’t jump while sprinting . I use Q to sprint and X to jump . When i click W + Q + X together i sprint but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I’mKero, May 19, 2022.

  1. I’mKero
    I’mKero Guest

    Minecraft jump problem


    Hello , i have a proplem in minecraft , I can’t jump while sprinting . I use Q to sprint and X to jump . When i click W + Q + X together i sprint but i dont jump , I changed the jump key to Space , and it worked but i cant play with space , i Always Played with X , so is there any solution? i use a laptop not pc .

    :)
     
    I’mKero, May 19, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft jump problem

    I see, and do you try map jump action to s different key to see if the issue persists?

    By the way, which windows version do you have?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft jump problem

    Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    Hope you're doing great today I'm ero

    May I know if you already try reinstalling the game to see if the issue persists?
  4. I’mKero Win User

    Minecraft jump problem

    The jump works with the Space and other keys , but with the X it doesn’t work ,



    Windows 10 Home
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Minecraft jump problem

    Thanks, in this case I'm thinking that probably Windows has designated now this key combination to something else and this is why you can't use it properly.

    You can try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

    For this, in the link below you can see steps:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...
  6. I’mKero Win User

    Minecraft jump problem

    Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.
    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    Hope you're doing great today I'm ero

    May I know if you already try reinstalling the game to see if the issue persists?
    I tried to re install the game but it didn’t fix the problem , by the way , i have the same problem in minecraft windows 10 edition
Thema:

Minecraft jump problem

Loading...
  1. Minecraft jump problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft jump problem

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Mouse pointer jumps randomly in Minecraft version 1.8.9

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse pointer jumps randomly in Minecraft version 1.8.9: The problem is that when i move my mouse in Minecraft 1.8.9 it randomly moves a few more pixel and it really annoying. I know how to fix it because i saw a YouTube video in the video the said go...