minecraft jave to bedrock

Discus and support minecraft jave to bedrock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i have minecraft java on my pc and i bought it a long time ago (around 2013) and i still have the account but i want to play with my friends on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mazin36, Jan 10, 2022.

  1. mazin36
    mazin36 Guest

    minecraft jave to bedrock


    Hi, i have minecraft java on my pc and i bought it a long time ago (around 2013) and i still have the account but i want to play with my friends on console so i need a bedrock account and i heard that i can convert my account to bedrock for free if i purchased the game before 2018 so please can someone help me do this. Thanks

    :)
     
    mazin36, Jan 10, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    minecraft jave to bedrock

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    There is no option to convert a Microsoft Java Edition to Minecraft for Windows there was a previous promotion where Ancient Minecraft Java owners will be able to get the bedrock for free but there is a limited time only. For you’re reference, you can check this link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/ancient...
  3. Lilspankyy58 Win User

    Minecraft bedrock edition won't install on my pc.

    There is jave and bedrock edition
  4. the MintPoet555 Win User

    Minecraft

    My friend just recently bought minecraft on xbox. But it says its has 1.16 instead of 1.14 he cant join us and we cant join him. Why is this? We have the same game. Whats happening? How fo we fix this?
    Are you in pc? if you have jave you cant play together, but if you have bedrock ED you can.

    Or your friend has to update
  5. Ben4724 Win User

    Getting Minecraft Bedrock and Java when own Java on Mac

    Hello! My name is Ben a fellow member here in the community, not a Microsoft employee. Hope you are doing well!

    With regards to the Minecraft Jave & bedrock edition, this is just recently released by Minecraft where if user purchased a Minecraft they will also get the other edition.

    Based from the Minecraft FAQ page, If you have bought Minecraft before, you’re now getting the other edition for free if you purchased it even before they release the new Minecraft edition. But there is a requirement in order to get the other version, you can check Minecraft page here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/66...

    First is, if you are still using a Mojang account you will be required to migrate to a Microsoft account in order to claim the other version. But for this, I suggest to check out the Minecraft FAQ page for further details and process how to get the other version so you can install Bedrock on PC.

    In case you are still having problem activating the Bedrock license to your account or the launcher cannot detect you have it already, I suggest to submit a support ticket to Minecraft here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new... to see whether your account has been migrated properly and if the license has been associated as well.

    I hope the information helps. Feel free to ask the community if you have other questions and we will try our best to assist.

    Kind regards,

    Ben
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned one of them?

    If it's only Minecraft it means that it is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition that is for Xbox only, the license of Minecraft Bedrock for PC is a different license. This is why we're experiencing the issue, xTCN123x.
Thema:

minecraft jave to bedrock

Loading...
  1. minecraft jave to bedrock - Similar Threads - minecraft jave bedrock

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  8. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  9. cant play online for minecraft jave edt

    in XBoX on Windows
    cant play online for minecraft jave edt: [img] i cant figure out why it says this and it won't let me change it either 7e819ef5-ef2d-482b-a2a6-ad235b30cc9e
  10. can I download minecraft jave edition if i bu

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I download minecraft jave edition if i bu: if I buy minecraft for nintendo switch i can download it for free in java edition? 645685e6-59a6-412d-94fc-641dc2952af1

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Download microsoft world for jave