minecraft java版本無法安裝

Discus and support minecraft java版本無法安裝 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 桌機上之前有安裝,也可以玩 但是剛買的新筆電卻無法安裝 完全沒有 緒 有人知道該怎辦嗎? [img] 8ab42d17-649e-4bd8-b85a-fa6e0a6f1d46 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ashily0612, Dec 27, 2021.

  1. ashily0612
    ashily0612 Guest

    minecraft java版本無法安裝


    桌機上之前有安裝,也可以玩 但是剛買的新筆電卻無法安裝 完全沒有 緒 有人知道該怎辦嗎?


    minecraft  java版本無法安裝 [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ashily0612, Dec 27, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

    minecraft java版本無法安裝

    您好ashily0612,

    歡迎來到 Xbox 社區。

    錯誤代碼「0x80073CF3」表示您的設備上已經存在現有版本的Minecraft。在Windows中搜索Minecraft,您應該能 找到它。

    XBF - 德魯

    [此文本是機器翻譯的,可能無法準確表示原始帖子]
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

    minecraft java版本無法安裝

    Hello ashily0612,

    Welcome to the Xbox Community.

    Error code "0x80073CF3" means that there is already an existing version of Minecraft on your device. Search Windows for Minecraft and you should be able to find it.

  4. JeroenBoom Win User

    無法安裝 [Unable to install]

    [quote user="AnnualFrame9727"]I want to install on the phone after the computer is logged APP but not install[/quote]Hmm.. I'm sorry but
    it is difficult to understand what you mean...
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

    無法安裝 [Unable to install]

    Hey AnnualFrame! If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us a bit more about your issue? Do you receive an error message or code of any sort? If so, make sure to let us know what it is so we can help you troubleshoot. :)
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

    打开Xbox的游戏就提示这个

    嗨 ,城市北部 yyy

    安裝了任何第三方防病毒軟體嗎?嘗試卸載它並重新開始遊戲。如果這樣可以解決問題,請告訴我們。

    XBF 德魯

    [此文本是機器翻譯的,可能無法準確表示原始帖子]
Thema:

minecraft java版本無法安裝

Loading...
  1. minecraft java版本無法安裝 - Similar Threads - minecraft java版本無法安裝

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...