Minecraft Java Random Lag

Discus and support Minecraft Java Random Lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I've been playing minecraft java for a while, with rather good performance with no problems, like 300 fps if I'm lucky, but all of the sudden i get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DevinStoll, Apr 2, 2021.

1. DevinStoll
    DevinStoll Guest

So, I've been playing minecraft java for a while, with rather good performance with no problems, like 300 fps if I'm lucky, but all of the sudden i get like, 1 frame every minute I'd say? I don't know whats happening and yes I have been messing with JVM arguments. I've reset them and joined on 1.16.1 and joined a 1.16.1. It still doesn't even load, I have no texture packs enabled and don't even have a client like optifine or a pvp client like lunar. Whats happening?

:)

DevinStoll, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Muhammad Usman Mitha Win User

Can I somehow play Minecraft with an Xbox 360 remote on my laptop

It is Java Edition and when I use it with mods my laptop lags.

That is why I prefer not using mods while playing Minecraft(with Optifine to speed it up).

Thank you anyways.
  3. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
  4. TavianMatic1 Win User

If I buy Minecraft Dungeons for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, will I be able to play it on XBOX One as well, without buying it again?

If i buy Minecraft Dungeons from the Microsoft Store will it be available in the Minecraft (Java) Launcher, or will it be like Minecraft Java vs Bedrock?
  5. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  6. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Random Lag - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Random

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  4. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  5. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  6. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  7. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  8. Minecraft Java Exit Code 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Exit Code 1: I just built a new pc and installed Minecraft after not playing for a couple months. When I clicked on play I got an error code saying "Game Crashed Exit code 1" After uninstalling and...
  9. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  10. I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft for a while and now I suddenly can't play Java, it's asking for me to buy...: I am trying to play Minecraft and it said before "you don't have gold/core" so I get it and now it says that I don't own the game. Meanwhile, I do. I need some clarification because I refuse to...