Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...?

Discus and support Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every single time I open Java edition, I have to navigate through four different boxes before I can just get into the game. My normal step by step to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MicrohsoftBad, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...?

Every single time I open Java edition, I have to navigate through four different boxes before I can just get into the game.

My normal step by step to open Minecraft is...

1 - Open Minecraft

2 - Select Microsoft login

3 - Enter username

4 - Enter password

5 - "Welcome back [xbox username] -> press Lets go

6 - Launcher opens

I should be able to skip username, password and lets go once I've entered it once, maybe only asking every few months as a security check. Not every time I open it on my PC which could be multiple times per day.

Here's everything I've tried...

1 - In the initial boxes that come up there is no box akin to "remember my login information" that I can select

2 - In the additional sign in options it'll bring up obscure sign in options like USB drive, GitHub and Hello

3 - I'm using a PC (Windows 10) so I can't register my serial number or anything with my Microsoft account which I doubt would help anyway unless it were on xbox.

4 - Can't adjust any settings on the Minecraft website because it's all on the Microsoft account now

5 - No options in the game launcher general options after signing in help

6 - No options in the game launcher account options after signing in help either

Any other game with its own launcher I've ever played just has a simple box for "remember my credentials" and it will login automatically, but with this I have to re-enter my account details every time and then select the xbox account I never wanted and then I can finally load up the game from the actual launcher. It can't need to be this tedious...

None of this would have happened if I wasn't forced to migrate to a Microsoft account, the basic Mojang accounts had this option from the beginning and it was so much simpler.

I really hope somebody has a solution to this, I really hate having to type my details out every single time...

Below I've included screenshots of my various options (with any personal information censored)

Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...? [​IMG]

Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...? [​IMG]

:)

MicrohsoftBad, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...?

Hello,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to make your access to the Minecraft Launcher easier by saving your credentials on the launcher. This is a great idea and we would recommend you to send a feedback to the team. The right team will be both Microsoft and Mojang Support.

For Microsoft, we recommend you to send it through Feedback Hub and see this guide: Send feedback to Microsoft with the Feedback Hub app - Microsoft Support

Did you by any chance have turned on the 2-step verification of your account? That could be part of the reason why you need to verify it. However, the need to go through this step is the team's way to protect everyone's privacy and ensuring only the account owner can access the said account with license of the game. Preventing it to be compromised nor accessed by non-account user because prevention is better than recovering your account.

We are confident that if you would send a feedback to the Mojang team to shorten the account log in process, then they would listen too. Please use this link: Minecraft Feedback

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Charles Reaper Win User

Says I need to buy minecraft again, even though i already bought it

So I bought the bundle for both Java & Bedrock, and the computer I bought them on I can access both, but if I sign into the Minecraft launcher on a different device, I can only access Java, and it is trying to get me to buy the bundle a second time, keeps telling me that I only bought java.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Moving Minecraft To a different microsoft account

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to move a minecraft java account from one microsoft email to another. I made a minecraft java account with the deal for minecraft bedrock. It is already on a microsoft account and I wondered if there is a way to move it to a different one as I have some important things on that email and would like minecraft separate from these things. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks
    Nothing is transferable between accounts.
  5. JoshuaFielden Win User

Error code:Piglin

EVERY SINGLE DAY I try and I says the same thing and I really want to play with friends, I have tried to find what this is but the only things I could find is the real piglins in Minecraft. I have logged in but my account was locked, so I tried to sign in. I am really really confused, so please anyone please tell me what this means?
    how many times
  6. Dark_F4ta1 Win User

Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up

Can someone help me i am having a lot of trouble every time i go into minecraft earth which is by the way fully released it says “uh oh something went wrong during sign in” i need help because i want to try it so if you know how to fix this please tell
    me.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java (PC) - Please tell me there's a way to not have to sign in every single time...? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Please

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  4. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  5. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  6. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  9. Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i bougt minecraft java but i want to return please: Hello i bought minecraft java and bedrock but i want to return this game.thanks for help 20924d42-3f47-4d72-8106-55c6ec9b7f9d
  10. Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi please help me. I bought the Minecraft JAVA from Microsoft Japan website for my son but...: We are in Singapore and want to play it in Singapore. But I couldn't buy it from Microsoft Singapore web in SGD, I bought it on Japanese Microsoft with Japanese yen. Thank you for your help....