Minecraft Java on Windows 10 - Servers ping forever, and if i try to join one i get stuck...

Discus and support Minecraft Java on Windows 10 - Servers ping forever, and if i try to join one i get stuck... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, a few days ago my Minecraft completely stopped working. Servers would just ping forever and if i tried to join them i would get stuck in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Heghedis Ayan, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Minecraft Java on Windows 10 - Servers ping forever, and if i try to join one i get stuck...

So, a few days ago my Minecraft completely stopped working. Servers would just ping forever and if i tried to join them i would get stuck in the "Connecting to server" screen. I tried virtually anything possible, my internet works greatly, I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft launcher, i tried logging out and in, i tried restarting my computer, i updated my windows, i did everything possible but still i can't join any servers. Can anyone help me??

:)

Heghedis Ayan, Feb 12, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Minecraft Java on Windows 10 - Servers ping forever, and if i try to join one i get stuck in the "Connecting to server" screen forever

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

This issue with Minecraft servers can be caused by several factors, including firewall blocking, outdated Java version, or DNS cache problems. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Disable Firewall: Firewall can block incoming connections to the Minecraft server. To disable the Windows Firewall, go to the Windows Start menu, select "Control Panel," then "System and Security," and click on "Windows Defender Firewall." Select "Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off" and make sure the firewall is turned off for both private and public networks.

Update Java: Make sure you have the latest version of Java installed. You can download the latest version of Java from the official Java website.

Clear DNS cache: Clearing your computer's DNS cache can sometimes resolve issues with connecting to servers. To clear your DNS cache, open Command Prompt as an administrator, and type "ipconfig /flushdns". Then press "Enter".

Change DNS server: Try changing your computer's DNS server to a different one. You can do this by going to the Windows Start menu, select "Control Panel," then "Network and Sharing Center," and click on "Change adapter settings." Right-click on your active network adapter and select "Properties," then select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)," and click on "Properties." Choose "Use the following DNS server addresses," and enter the preferred and alternate addresses provided by your new DNS server.

Disable VPN: If you're using a VPN, try disabling it to see if it's interfering with your ability to connect to Minecraft servers.

Reinstall Minecraft: If none of the above steps work, try reinstalling Minecraft. Uninstall Minecraft completely, including any saved game files, and then reinstall it.

I hope these steps will help resolve the issue you're having with connecting to Minecraft servers. If the problem persists, you can reach out to the Minecraft support team for further assistance.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  4. Nightwolf1055 Win User

Minecraft

I am using windows 10 I play java edition I had redeem java code with microsoft account and now I can't join premium server when I try to join it it shows failed to authenticate your connection
  5. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  6. EnzoLeknes Win User

Cannot join minecraft servers

unfortunately it! didint, actually i dont use windows i use macOS, the help i need is that my minecraft account that is java microsoft, does not join minecraft premium servers.
Thema:

Minecraft Java on Windows 10 - Servers ping forever, and if i try to join one i get stuck...

1. Minecraft Java on Windows 10 - Servers ping forever, and if i try to join one i get stuck... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Windows

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  4. I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own minecraft for windows (bedrock) but its not letting me play java and says i have to...: i own minecraft for windows on pc but it says i have to buy java and its only letting me play bedrock. e7acd915-567a-4109-a681-a99bb0f79a50
  5. Minecraft java crashing with forge on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java crashing with forge on windows 11: I cant get minecraft to run at all with forge it always outputs a java error i am using the curseforge launcher but when i tried to launch with the default launcher witha manual install of forge...
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft java but i can only play windows edition: i had bought minecraft java edition from the launcher today and when i got it it only said i could play windows edition i need help it even says i dont own it 221993c4-47d8-44d1-be27-60292a1dad35
  8. I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Minecraft but the Java version only works on Windows 7/8.: I have downloaded both minecraft launchers, but each launcher seems to be with a different account. Both accounts link back to the same Microsoft account. I was wondering if there is a way to link...
  9. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  10. Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?: I bought Minecraft for Windows on my pc but whenever I try to play java edition the launcher says to buy it. can someone please help me? 39fb714b-6ee4-4433-83e7-f18876585c4c