Minecraft Java no longer working after account merge :(

Discus and support Minecraft Java no longer working after account merge :( in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i used to play minecraft java on my mojang account - played it for years. after the new system came into place where i had to merge my account, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FionnDoheny, Feb 1, 2023.

1. FionnDoheny
    FionnDoheny Guest

i used to play minecraft java on my mojang account - played it for years. after the new system came into place where i had to merge my account, i merged it and now i can no longer play java edition unless i pay for it again. i dont really want to pay for it again as i know that i have already bought it and played it. i am also worried about if all of my single player words have been deleted due to this issue

someone please help me!

:)

FionnDoheny, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. I understand how that feels. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Have you already tried resetting your Minecraft Launcher, Microsoft Store, and Xbox app?

You can do that by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features. Find those apps and click on Advanced option to reset them.
  3. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft Java Edition

Bonjour and Hello!

I hope it's okay if I reply this in English, you can maybe use a translator.

Did you try the Merge feature on MineCraft?
    It's best to read further information about it: Merging Minecraft Accounts.

Also, by reading further:
    What will happen to my Mojang account after I migrate to a Microsoft account?

You won't need it anymore! After migrating you'll use your Microsoft account to log in to the Minecraft Launcher to play the game and log in to minecraft.net to manage your settings.

So perhaps try the Microsoft account.

Hope this works!
    Sparrow
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft Login

Hi ghost_hotline

Recently, Microsoft started to integrate Minecraft Java accounts with Microsoft accounts. Could you have merged the wrong account at some point or signed in with the wrong account?

More details on usernames and Gamertags can be found here:

Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home
  5. BahadourAf. Win User

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

No access to Minecraft: Java Edition after migrating account to Microsoft

I tried everything nothing works
  6. EvanCoco Win User

I can´t use my microsoft acount on minecraft.

I have the same problem. Purchased Java version a long time ago, and Xbox more recently. Now I can't migrate my mature Java account. They need to implement a mechanism by which accounts may be merged. Completely insecure and unacceptable to ask users to create new Microsoft accounts just to play Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java no longer working after account merge :( - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java longer

2. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  3. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  4. Minecraft Java is no longer in my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java is no longer in my account: As the title says, I bought Minecraft a couple of years ago. When the Microsoft account porting was forced on people, I specifically created this Microsoft account that I'm using to ask the...
  5. I no longer have access to my Minecraft Java Edition Username?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer have access to my Minecraft Java Edition Username?: I last played Minecraft Java Edition some time around October 2022. I had to merge my Microsoft and Mojang accounts, but after I did, I played with no issues. Now I have just redownloaded...
  6. I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer own the minecraft (java) copy after a 6-month break: OS: Windows 10 & 11 Minecraft version: Java I purchased the full game, migrated from Mojang to Microsoft back in November 2021, and was able to play minecraft just fine. Then I took a break...
  7. I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own Minecraft java but after migrating to Microsoft my account no longer works and when I...: [img] Whenever I go to my accounts it shows me my Mojang account and Microsoft account. My Microsoft account only lets me play the demo and I have literally 0 access to the game I bought. Also...
  8. After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After migrating my mojang account I no longer own minecraft java edition.: I migrated my minecraft account with a minecon cape to a microsoft account a few days ago, everything seemed to be going fine, I got the email that the account migration had been completed, but...
  9. Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition: Hello, I have bought Minecraft very long time ago (>5y). Migrate from mojang account to microsoft account and played without any problem beginning the year... Tried again to play and I can now...
  10. My microsoft account no longer owns Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account no longer owns Minecraft Java Edition: Hello, I bought Minecraft in January of 2021 and have the receipt in my email used to purchase the account. A couple months ago I lost the account with no idea why. I couldn't login to the...