Minecraft Java never loads.

Discus and support Minecraft Java never loads. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does my Minecraft java keep crashing, like when I join a multi-player. Does this have something to do with my hardware or network or java? The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NotDalson, Jun 8, 2023.

1. NotDalson
    NotDalson Guest

Why does my Minecraft java keep crashing, like when I join a multi-player. Does this have something to do with my hardware or network or java? The chunks never load and when I join a new lobby or change my graphics it crashes. I keep getting this error code "-805306396".
    Minecraft Java never loads. [​IMG]

Minecraft Java never loads. [​IMG]

:)

NotDalson, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Have you tried performing a power cycle? You can also check the launcher settings if you can select the option to use the beta launcher.
  3. NotDalson Win User

Hello, I have tried this and did not work. Anything else that might work?
  4. NotDalson Win User

Hello again, this did not help my Minecraft. The chunks still didn't load and crashed my game with the same error code.
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your game. If you have opened many programs on the background running when you run into Minecraft Exit code error -805306369 so let's try some steps that might help.

Kindly close all background programs then right-click on the task bar at the bottom of the window and choose Task Manager from the quick menu. Under the Processes tab, scroll down to check those tasks with using a lot of memory. Click on it and choose End task then check your game again.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello! I appreciate you trying the steps. You can also try to repair the launcher. Kindly go to the Start Menu.

Right click on the Minecraft Launcher.

Select 'More'

Open 'App Settings'

Within these settings, click on 'Repair' and 'Reset'

After that, press Windows key + R to launch the Run box.

Type in services.msc and click OK. When Services open scroll down to Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant.

Double-click on it to open Properties.

Note: The startup type should be set to Manual.

If you see Startup status on Stopped in the lower left portion, click/tap on Start, then Apply, and OK. Please verify if the issue still persists.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java never loads. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java never

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  4. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  5. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  6. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  7. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  8. Minecraft Java Exit Code 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Exit Code 1: I just built a new pc and installed Minecraft after not playing for a couple months. When I clicked on play I got an error code saying "Game Crashed Exit code 1" After uninstalling and...
  9. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  10. I was never informed about Windows 10 Edition, i have my minecraft java since 2012, How to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was never informed about Windows 10 Edition, i have my minecraft java since 2012, How to...: I bought minecraft java edition on 2012 and have a mojang account. I was never sent an email nor have I been informed that I could download windows 10 edition for free. I found out about it today...