Minecraft Java "Failed to create profile"

Discus and support Minecraft Java "Failed to create profile" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to boot up Minecraft Java from the Minecraft Launcher, it asks me to enter a username, but when I enter a username it says "Failed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lennon Baskin1, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Minecraft Java "Failed to create profile"

Whenever I try to boot up Minecraft Java from the Minecraft Launcher, it asks me to enter a username, but when I enter a username it says "Failed to create profile"

:)

Lennon Baskin1, Jul 6, 2022
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

Hello everyone,

Before contacting support, please confirm if you are using a free Java version of the game. If you are, try to play offline to see if this resolves the error. If the error persists, follow the steps below.

Users facing a similar issue are requested to contact Mojang customer support at Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

Additional details regarding the bug and how to submit your customer support ticket can be found here: Minecraft Bugs - Failed to Create Profile

Official note from Mojang

"If you're having this issue, log an incident with Mojang customer support: https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support.

Please start that support ticket with the following text: "Reporting from MCL-20496 to provide the requested information". This is so that our support team can find you easily and forward that to us.

Then include screenshots of the launcher, the launcher_log.txt file (from this location on your PC: %appdata%\.minecraft) , your Xbox Gamertag, and information on how you own Minecraft Java and/or Bedrock"

Thank you,

-Tali
  3. Dylan Hur Win User

Hello. Thank you for providing a workaround to the issue, however, I only found this article after I made my account. Is there any way that I can fix the "Failed to create a profile" problem on my current Microsoft account?
  4. Samantha Oldenburg Win User

I just logged out and back in and it worked!
  5. JasielAsh Win User

I've just encountered this issue, and found by accident that the VPN I had on was the problem. I turned it off for a different reason and then suddenly the creating the profile worked.
  6. OlFeller Win User

I think that this problem should be fixed quickly. It is unacceptable to have a bug like this continue indefinitely. I believed my old Minecraft account had been hacked because of this same message so I paid for a new account under a second email address and then found it does that same thing.

Time for a class action lawsuit against Microsoft to prevent lazy and incompetent management/maintenance of software.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java "Failed to create profile" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Failed

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  5. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  6. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  7. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  8. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  9. Minecraft launcher is failing to open Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher is failing to open Java: Everytime i attempt to open minecraft java edition, this message pops up Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on...
  10. Minecraft Java Edition Failed To Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Failed To Install: I purchased the Minecraft java and bedrock edition pack, and I am only able to access the bedrock edition. When I attempt to launch the java edition of the game, I am met with a prompt telling me...