Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend invited Minecraft Realm server to me, and I played at Realm server for several days. But today, I logged in to java ed but I cannot find the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by 승수 정, Jun 30, 2022.

1. 승수 정
    승수 정 Guest

My friend invited Minecraft Realm server to me, and I played at Realm server for several days. But today, I logged in to java ed but I cannot find the server at the Realm. I attach what I can see. How can I play realm server that I played before? What's wrong with my account? If there is one peculiar thing, when the Java Edition launcher was launched before this phenomenon occurred, a notification to create a new profile appeared. Just like when you first played this game

Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem [​IMG]

:)

승수 정, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Antonius Moerman Win User

Buying Minecraft Realm Extension Java edition with PayPal

Hi Ben,

Thank you for your help!
    I am indeed using Minecraft Java edition on the PC.

Logging in and out doesn't seem to be the problem. I think the marketplace is only accessible using the betrock/windows edition. I can go to the marketplace there and still purchase items through this method.

If I am logged into Minecraft Java edition and go to Minecraft Realms it will show me the option to renew a realm which takes me to minecraft.net (Profile>Wallet & Realms) where I normally renewed my realms for Java edition. For this, the payment option has been a problem. I remember being able to renew it using this method not too long ago.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

I can't log into a multiplayer server using MS account

It seems to me that possibly the problem is more focused on the compatibility of the server with the edition of Minecraft you use. Minecraft Java Edition servers do not accept Minecraft Bedrock players, or vice versa. It is the same thing that happens with Minecraft Realms, for example. There are separate Realms for each edition of the game for the simple fact that both editions are different and not compatible with each other.
  4. BMcC2005 Win User

My minecraft realms plus subscription is glitched

no cause i have realms plus on minecraft bedrock edition no java edition
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition Realm problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb