Minecraft Java Edition not opening/crashing with weird exit code

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition not opening/crashing with weird exit code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend recently bought a new laptop and is trying to play Minecraft Java edition but runs into the same issue with it crashing or not opening at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenCamilleri, Jul 7, 2022.

1. BenCamilleri
    BenCamilleri Guest

My friend recently bought a new laptop and is trying to play Minecraft Java edition but runs into the same issue with it crashing or not opening at all.

When he would hit "Play", the game would crash with the usual "Game crashed" message, but with an unusual exit code: -805306369. I have searched this online and have found no results, and as far as I know, it doesn't exist. We updated his drivers using GeForce Experience and the only difference is now the game opens, but is stuck on "Not responding" on the Mojang loading screen.

So far we have tried:

- Uninstalling and re-installing the game

- Updating Drivers

- Network reset

- Opening the game from the Microsoft/Minecraft launcher

- Updated Java

Here are the specs of his laptop:

Intel(R) core (tm) i5-10300h CPU @2.50ghz

16GB DDR4 RAM

NVIDIA GTx 1650

:)

BenCamilleri, Jul 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, BenCamilleri. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

This exit code is caused when the client runs out of memory. This can be caused by the Minecraft Java not being allocated enough memory, a bug in the game, using client modifications or a dependency of the game that has unexpectedly terminated.

To allocate more memory to the game and a further explanation of the issue, please take a look at:

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/exit-code/code-805306369

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/out-of-memory/

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Rostom L Win User

how to solve minecraft exit code -805306369

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Are you on Windows 10 or 11? What edition of Minecraft do you have? Is it Java or Bedrock?

May I also get the exit code correctly?
  4. Glenn Rue Win User

Exit Code: -1073741819 on Minecraft: Java Edition

Good day!

Thanks for reaching out to our Microsoft Community Forum. Please accept our sincerest hope that all is well.

From the description provided it seems you're unable to play Minecraft: Java Edition on your Windows PC due to always getting the "-1073741819" exit code.

This issue may have been caused by settings in Windows or the game itself that need to be changed. It may also be a problem with the hardware components of the computer like an incompatible driver or a failing component. So, let us work together as a team to get to the bottom of this. But to better assist you I need to ask:

1) If run an unmodded game does the same issue still occur? Or is that not possible?

2) What version of Windows are you using? We specifically need the edition and version number of Windows your device is running. To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK. You'll get the window below and we need the information highlighted in red.

[​IMG]

3) Can you tell us how much free space your C drive has? Please use our Find out how much storage your PC has guide.

4) Can you provide us a photo of your System Information window similar to the sample below? To get to this window please type msinfo32 in the Search box. Right-click System Information in the search results and select Run as administrator.

[​IMG]

5) From the device you’re having this issue, can you tell me if you’re getting all green checkmarks when visiting the following links?

a) https://portal.office.com/ServiceStatus

b) https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Hope to hear from you soon.

Respectfully,

Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Glenn Rue Win User

Exit Code: -1073741819 on Minecraft: Java Edition

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in the last 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. Moving forward, we will not be monitoring this thread so if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking the link below. Or click on the Ask a question option as shown in the photo.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/newthread?threadtype=Questions&cancelurl=/en-us/

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Glenn
  6. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition not opening/crashing with weird exit code - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb