Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing)

Discus and support Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier this year, I bought Minecraft Java in Windows 10. I was doing great, including the snapshots of 1.18, everything was going well, performance... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Javierr Niño, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing)

Earlier this year, I bought Minecraft Java in Windows 10. I was doing great, including the snapshots of 1.18, everything was going well, performance was great until I came up with the wonderful idea to upgrade to windows 11 (if I meet the requirements) Despite the fact that Microsoft bought Minecraft, it would be logical that its flagship product could perform phenomenally in the last mentioned operating system.

In October was when I decided to update to windows 11 and play minecraft, but the performance was terrible, I thought it was because we were in the first versions of the operating system, I decided to wait patiently for updates that fix this problem, and despite the fact that it has been so long and several updates, the game is still performing poorly. Unfortunately, I can no longer receive a refund for this game. the only thing left is to ask for help and a solution on how to fix game performance on w11

:)

Javierr Niño, Nov 25, 2021
  2. AdamAli-Khan Win User

I have the same problem and I dont know how to fix it
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Oh my! Have you tried running the game as administrator?
  5. Javierr Niño Win User

If you see anything called "Mojang" delete it!
    No, the notepad does not have anything of '' Mojang '' it seems that I will not be able to make the game work. And it's too late for a refund, money wasted
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Okay! Try this:

Press Windows button + R and insert in (powershell -command "Start-Process notepad $env:windir\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" -Verb runas)

Then delete anything that has to do with "mojang"
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb