Minecraft java edition crashes and turns my surface pro 7's screen black...

Discus and support Minecraft java edition crashes and turns my surface pro 7's screen black... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am aarav. Recently, I have been playing Minecraft on my private server. Sometimes, my surface just freezes and shows a black screen. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aarav909090, Oct 10, 2022.

1. aarav909090
    aarav909090 Guest

Hello, I am aarav.

Recently, I have been playing Minecraft on my private server.

Sometimes, my surface just freezes and shows a black screen.

This could be a JVM error or something because I have very little RAM allocated to Minecraft (1 GB)

My surface's specs:

i5 10th gen

16GB RAM

256GB SSD storage

512GB microSD storage

This has occurred twice and I am very confused...

:)

aarav909090, Oct 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi aarav909090
    Is the game finally working as expected?
    The sea lanterns are finally the problem?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AARAV909090

Exists the possibility, as you say that could be a issue with the quantity of RAM allocated

Let's try covering this possibility first. Plesse add more RAM to the JVM following the steps here:
    https://gamerant.com/how-allocate-more-ram-mine...

If the issue persists, may I know what else did you tried so far to fix this problem?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. aarav909090 Win User

Hello, JosefLBohorquez

I have done this now and I will check every day if Minecraft crashes.

Also, it could be the fact that my survival world's spawn is lit up by sea lanterns, which have an animated texture.

I had just seen this a few minutes ago and decided to check and the sea lanterns might've been the crash reason with the memory.

Thank you.

Regards,

5. MarvinB0108 Win User

HELP!!! Bingo app crashed on startup.

i'm having the same problem on my surface pro 3. Tried all the above, but it still crashes and won't start. I did the screen resolution change and it works. Need to fix it so it works with the surface pro 3 native resolution. It's a pain having to change
    the screen resolution every time I want to play.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Is Xbox for Win10 playable with Win7 PC ?

To play minecraft on windows 7 you will need to have the Java edition of the game.
Thema:

1. Minecraft java edition crashes and turns my surface pro 7's screen black... - Similar Threads - Minecraft java edition

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  7. Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition on PC now saying "missing license": I migrated my mojang account years ago to MS and had a valid license for Minecraft Java Edition and was playing without any issue. Since some months now it is saying that i dont have a license for...
  8. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  9. My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My brother and I cannot play Minecraft Java Edition together on LAN: I recently purchased a copy of Minecraft Java + Bedrock edition for my older brother this holiday season with the intent of us to be able to play the game together. However, we have had multiple...
  10. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb