Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought

Discus and support Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft Java with my Microsoft account in 2020 and after the event where you could get the bedrock version for free with it then after some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jitarth Kothari, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought

I bought Minecraft Java with my Microsoft account in 2020 and after the event where you could get the bedrock version for free with it then after some time when I tried to login in with my same Microsoft account it shows that i have not bought the Java version but i own the bedrock version and now i can't play Java and even in the official website it shows the same pls help

:)

Jitarth Kothari, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know. Please sign in to this link using all Microsoft accounts that you own and check if you will be able to locate your license for the game:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, did you purchase Minecraft Java on the Mojang website? If yes, were you able to migrate your account already?
  4. Jitarth Kothari Win User

Yes I did purchase it and i think i bought it on my Microsoft account only
  5. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

The screenshot i showed is the proof that i had a microsoft minecraft account and now i can't log in anymore it like if it got delete and i need to create a new one and buy minecraft java and bedrock again so like 80$ + i bought thing in some minecraft server and i lost progress. And i bought this minecraft java account In December 2020 so like 1 week or so after microsoft bought mojang so it is a microsoft account but idk if microsoft recognize it as a microsoft account.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Mojang Account Migration

Not sure why your Java username is showing as already taken, but since the Minecraft website shows that you own Java, this is probably just an issue with the Launcher syncing data.

Would you please try to reinstall Minecraft Java and the Minecraft Launcher too?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java doesn't show as bought - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java doesn't

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...
  4. Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi in Minecraft Java when I change my skin in the launcher it doesn't change and stays as...: I tried signing in and signing out, re-installing the launcher and none of them seem to be working. b389d308-b0cb-4a02-be0a-a8da0bb3b810
  5. How do i change the Minecraft Java username of an account that doesn't own Minecraft anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i change the Minecraft Java username of an account that doesn't own Minecraft anymore?: So I had a Microsoft account i had the GamePass on, and i played Minecraft Java on it. I made another account and i bought Minecraft on it, but i can't use the same username because it is taken by...
  6. Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't load when "play offline" pressed when not on Wi-Fi: I've owned a copy of Minecraft Java since before Microsoft has owned it, and only in the last 2 weeks has it not let me play the game in offline mode, when not hooked up to Wi-Fi. I haven't...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Touchscreen doesn't work...: I have the demo Minecraft Java Edition but if I turn on "touchscreen mode" it doesn't work in any worlds. No buttons show up and every time I touch the screen, the character just continually spins...
  8. Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.: With the new minecraft bundle I got the bedrock edition. I updated my launcher and I clicked the "install" button. Then I decide the disk I want it to be installed but for some reason it doesn't...
  9. New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    New minecraft offer, if you have Windows 10 edition, free Java, and vice versa. Doesn't...: Recently, Microsoft released a new Minecraft offer, in which if you had a Java edition of Minecraft, you would get Windows 10 edition, and vice versa. I have the Windows 10 edition on my computer,...
  10. Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer doesn't work Java: I'm playing minecraft java on pc but on recent versions I can't go on multiplayer and I'm 13(legal âge I think). there's this message when I place my mouse on: "multiplayer is not activated,...