Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition bundle only got me access to Bedrock edition, can you help me?

Discus and support Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition bundle only got me access to Bedrock edition, can you help me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently redeemed a code on Xbox Store for both Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but only the Bedrock Edition was registered and playable, whereas... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Viridis Rana, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Viridis Rana
    Viridis Rana Guest

Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition bundle only got me access to Bedrock edition, can you help me?

I recently redeemed a code on Xbox Store for both Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition, but only the Bedrock Edition was registered and playable, whereas the Java Edition displayed only Play Demo.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher, but it didn't work. I also tried minecraft.net, but the only option there was to repurchase the game. Please assist me in resolving this issue.

:)

Viridis Rana, Mar 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

How can i get minecraft windows 10 starter collection from microsoft store ? There is no option to purchase it.

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that the only bundles you can purchase are the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock edition for PC and Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe collection.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java edition for windows 10 from Microsoft Store but library it is showing that you don't have any game purchase .

I appreciate you letting me know. On Microsoft Store, the only bundle that includes Java Edition is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC, I would like to clarify, is that the game version that you purchased?
  4. Karthi9863 Win User

Minecraft bundle pack not working

So when I bought Minecraft bundle that says that is comes with minecraft bedrock and java I bought it and I only got bedrock.
    Can someone please help me?
  5. miaa4 Win User

My order got cancelled which wasn't cancelled.

6. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition bundle only got me access to Bedrock edition, can you help me? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Bedrock

2. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  3. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  4. Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought Minecraft java and bedrock long time ago but today i check and it said "Buy Now": So i brought the Minecraft java and bedrock on November 7, 2023 at minecraft.net i play it until today so idk what going on i need help 986f3508-0a08-4ef5-b08f-bd72668b84ce
  5. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  6. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  7. Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help redeeming code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC: Trying to redeem a code for Minecraft Java & Bedrock Edition PC. Recieving error message stating that I'm not logged into my account. I have logged in and out various times and tried it through...
  8. I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock minecraft and apparently i can get java minecraft for free because i have...: it says on the minecraft website ppl who have bedrock can get free java mc and vice versa, but whenever i check or follow the steps, it doesnt say anywhere to get java for free...
  9. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  10. minecraft java et bedrock clé digitale pb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft java et bedrock clé digitale pb: Bonjour je n'arrive pas accéder mon jeu minecraft java et bedrock pourtant apparaît dans l'historique achat.Merci 25 décembre 2023 | Numéro de commande 3802733417 [img] Minecraft: Java &...