Minecraft Java: Anyone else having trouble joining servers?

Discus and support Minecraft Java: Anyone else having trouble joining servers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was talking to someone a while back about my issues with Minecraft which remain unresolved... Alright, here's what's happening - It goes back a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jk78ohi, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Jk78ohi
    Jk78ohi Guest

I was talking to someone a while back about my issues with Minecraft which remain unresolved... Alright, here's what's happening - It goes back a couple weeks, maybe even a month now. It started by getting a message when trying to join a server, that said 'the authenticated servers are not currently available.' or something like that, so after many attempts of trying to get in, I reasoned that it may be something with my files, so I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft. That didn't work, in fact it only made it worse. At that point I was getting several new errors when trying to launch the game. (for example, error code 0x00000000 and many others) I kept getting something at the top right of my launcher that said 'check to make sure you are connected to the internet', which shouldn't be a problem since I have decent speeds averaging at 65 mbps... After updating my drivers and windows to the newest versions available, I tried restarting my pc and launching the game again, that didn't work. At this point I had little faith in the whole situation, so I factory reset my entire pc just for the sake of Minecraft... After all everything is up to date, so there must be something wrong with the way I uninstalled Minecraft, right? So I factory reset it, wiping all my files and tried again. I got myself up to date, installed Minecraft on my fresh computer. I got the same launcher error... I tried and tried and tried to launch the game, until eventually, its almost as if I 'glitched' through, because It worked once... Which brings me to where I am now, I still get errors with my launcher literally every single time I try to boot it up, but If I press play right after getting the error it boots the game up without loading at all, which is weird, it must be using my local files. Upon entering the game, I have a default skin equipped for some reason, and its extremely rare that I can access any servers. I get the authentication error 999/1000 times. So I'm almost certain its something wrong with my Microsoft account. Please let me know your thoughts on all of this as soon as possible. P.S. do you think it could be something to do with the TLS I'm using? And if so, how would I go about changing the permission to my launcher / game.

:)

Jk78ohi, Feb 6, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 cant join any servers other than "official servers"

What server are you trying to join exactly?

Be aware that some servers only work with the JAVA version of Minecraft. Not all servers support the Windows 10 Minecraft version.

If in doubt, check the website for the server (if it exists) or contact the server administrator (if known).
  3. MattyKatana Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!

I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't crumble it breaks as a whole and doesn't drop the block. I've done all the usual stuff; reinstall minecraft,
    restart router, changed privacy settings but nothing worked. Any thoughts and help will be appreciated.

***Moved from Windows 10/Microsoft Store***
    Hi JackSinclair95,

Im sorry you are having issues with logging into minecraft at the moment, I have had a bit to do with minecraft servers so lets see if i cant help you solve this one :)

- Just confirming its minecraft for windows 10? not minecraft java?

- Does this happen to anyone else on the server? or only yourself?

- where is your location?(do not post address, just city/country) and where is the server based?

hope we can get some answers for you

Cheers

Matt
  4. CarTzy Win User

Multiplayer in Minecraft Java for pc.

Hello Kids Dad,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you're having trouble with Minecraft Java multiplayer. Just to clarify, Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two different versions of the game, and they have different multiplayer options.

For Minecraft Java, you can play multiplayer by either joining a server or creating your own server. To join a server, you'll need to know the server's IP address and port number. To create your own server, you can use software like Minecraft Server.

If you're trying to play Minecraft Bedrock multiplayer, you'll need to make sure that your child has an Xbox Live account and that their account is set up for online multiplayer. You can check this by going to the Xbox website and signing in with your child's account. From there, go to the "Privacy & online safety" section and make sure that "Join multiplayer games" is set to "Allow".

If you've already done this and your child still can't play multiplayer, it's possible that there may be an issue with your network settings or firewall. You may want to try resetting your router or contacting your internet service provider for assistance.

Please see: How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer | Minecraft Help / Minecraft | Xbox Support / Manage a member’s safety settings to access Minecraft features | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. iTsFx Win User

Minecraft-Joining friends world

If you cannot add friends or join their world, follow these steps to fix the issue:

Both Java and Bedrock players can experience trouble adding people or joining their world due to their Microsoft account privacy settings.

You may be having trouble joining other people's world because of your NAT status (This depends on your network configuration, but it can be fixed)

Your friend may not have his world set as "Open to LAN" or if he is hosting the server on a PC, his ports are maybe closed which is why you can't join.

Your firewall might be preventing you from joining the world

For instructions on how to fix such issues, visit this official Minecraft article:

[BEDROCK] https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

[JAVA] https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
  6. EnzoLeknes Win User

Cannot join minecraft servers

unfortunately it! didint, actually i dont use windows i use macOS, the help i need is that my minecraft account that is java microsoft, does not join minecraft premium servers.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Java: Anyone else having trouble joining servers? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java Anyone

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  4. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  5. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  6. Minecraft Java unable to be verified

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Java unable to be verified: I have minecraft on Xbox Gamepass, i've downloaded it and the launcher, when i click play i have to create a username but when i do i get an error saying i need to be signed in with the same...
  7. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  8. Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with nickname in Minecraft Java: Before this situation, I played Minecraft Java with the nickname , but now the Minecraft Launcher thinks that I am a new player and before that I had no gaming experience and tells me to choose a...
  9. Minecraft Java Exit Code 1

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Java Exit Code 1: I just built a new pc and installed Minecraft after not playing for a couple months. When I clicked on play I got an error code saying "Game Crashed Exit code 1" After uninstalling and...
  10. How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back access to my copy of Minecraft Java Edition: Hello During the merge of Minecraft and Microsoft I somehow lost access to my copy of Minecraft. I tried support to get it back but kind of gave up. Now I've realized I still have an email of the...