Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please

Discus and support Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In a recent windows update my minecraft java was corrupted on our home PC it appears that it somehow also disappeared from the Windows/Xbox profile and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mr. ctrl alt del, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please

In a recent windows update my minecraft java was corrupted on our home PC it appears that it somehow also disappeared from the Windows/Xbox profile and launcher window online so that the java profile no longer exists to login to. I have spoke with mahjong and since it was migrated over a year ago there is nothing they can do. Microsoft and Xbox support can see I have the account and when I have been logged in etc. But can not figure out what to do or where it has gone or why it is not associated with the launcher anymore. I have spent 20+ hrs trying to get this resolved with support and they are totally Incompetent in this and have all but told me I am S.O.L. I have had this account for over 10years and have considerable time and money invested into it far to much to accept that I am s*#t out of luck. Does anyone have any ideas has to how I can gain access back to my account. It is going on 2 months since I have been able to login and something needs to happen asap before I loose everything I have spent t the last 10 years working on. Please help anyone! Thank you

:)

Mr. ctrl alt del, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft Java and Bedrock name parity.

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Please be informed that Minecraft Java and Bedrock editions are two different versions of Minecraft. Only the Bedrock edition is using the Xbox's account system for multiplayer, that is why it's linked to your Xbox account itself. For Xbox account gamertag, you can change it directly on https://account.xbox.com/Profile by editing your gamertag there. Please note that you will be assigned with suffixes of numbers as an identifier if the gamertag you're trying to claim is not unique. Please learn more here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/p...

Please refer to the link below on how to change your Minecraft Java username.
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44....
  3. Kathy A. Win User

my minecraft java was hacked and they changed the username but i want my old one back

Hello Corrigan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It must have been a big relief that you successfully access your account back after it was being a hacked. For the Microsoft account concern we can assist you with the process of how to recover it. However, for the Minecraft Java username or profile name, only Minecraft support team has tools regarding this feature. This Minecraft Java profile name is an in-game feature for Minecraft. For more details, please see this support article: Minecraft: Java Edition Profile Name VS Gamertag FAQ | Minecraft Help.

It looks like you need to wait for 30 days before you can change the Minecraft Java profile name.

For queries and concern about Minecraft Java profile name, please reach out to Minecraft support. Link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't allow me to it just says error

Hi Maya M! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem, so you should select a new Java profile name and try again. If you are still having trouble selecting a unique Java profile name, please contact Minecraft support.

For additional information, you can enter the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us...-Creating-Your-Minecraft-Java-Edition-Account

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

how to get my nickname back?

Hello Mugen Gum,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are trying to reuse your Java profile name that was used before. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

As per the game developer support team, how you log in depends on your account type, either with a Minecraft account, a Mojang account, or a Microsoft account.

• Legacy Minecraft accounts that have not yet been migrated – login with a Java profile name.
    • Any account created after late 2012, or one that has been migrated from the old account format, is a Mojang account - login with an email address.
    • Purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after December 1, 2020 - login with a Microsoft account.

For legacy Minecraft accounts, you log in with your Java profile name instead of an email. If you have a legacy account and forgot your username, contact Minecraft Support. 

• For a Mojang account, your Minecraft Java profile name will be shown in-game, on your Mojang account page or on the launcher itself. 
    • For Microsoft account, your Minecraft Java profile name will be shown in-game, on your account page or on the launcher itself. Microsoft account page
    If we may ask, are you using Microsoft account when playing Minecraft Java Edition before? Is your game played not in demo mode? Let us know so we can move forward.

For your reference, see: Minecraft: Java Edition Login Issues FAQ | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. CarTzy Win User

Merged accounts while logging into Minecraft

Thema:

Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please

1. Minecraft Java account and profile gone! Help Please - Similar Threads - Minecraft Java account

2. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  3. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  4. Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Needing a new username for Minecraft Java, yet I already have one on my account: Hello! I'm on Linux, after switching from Windows, wanted to try something new, just recently reinstalled the Minecraft Launcher, and whenever I try to play Minecraft, it asks for a new username....
  5. Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition Username stuck on second account using Xbox gamepass that got...: Hi, I'm here asking for help, a few months ago I bought an Xbox GamePass using my second Microsoft account to play Minecraft, months later, I finally bought the full Minecraft on my main account,...
  6. Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Switching Microsoft account that is linked to a Minecraft Java Account: when my daughter migrated her account we had switched her to my email, but i want to switch the microsoft account linked with her minecraft java account over to hers so i no longer get the emails...
  7. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  8. I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know the email for my microsoft account with witch I have purchased Minecraft Java...: Recently I got a new computer and decided to do a clean install, and not keep any of my previous data. With that, my microsoft account, which had always been logged in, was essentially lost as I...
  9. Minecraft java account username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java account username: I bought minecraft on an account a decent while back, after migration however whenever I try to log into the account it asks me to enter a profile name so I entered the profile name that the...
  10. My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft Java Edition account got hacked and my username and skin got modified.: Hi A few days ago, a lot of accounts of mine have been hacked and so did my Minecraft account. I would like to make my account like it used to be before. Thank you in advance Sincerely...