Minecraft January Event Suddenly Gone 5 days ahead of schedule?

Discus and support Minecraft January Event Suddenly Gone 5 days ahead of schedule? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been downloading the free gifts just fine for the past few days and there were still several days left that have yet to have the gifts released... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, Jan 25, 2023.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

I have been downloading the free gifts just fine for the past few days and there were still several days left that have yet to have the gifts released and now the event is missing from the marketplace? It still had five days left to have the free gifts released and now the event is suddenly gone? What is going on here? Did Microsoft suddenly decide that there is to be no more free gifts for Minecraft events?

:)

PlayerZero0, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'm a current gamepass ultimate subscriber. I just redeemed a code for 2 years of game pass ultimate. Do I need to turn off recurring billing?

Make sure it has the correct year. It should have just pushed the date ahead 2 years. So instead of renewing on January 5, 2022, it should say January 5, 2024.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.

Hello wcraigjr,

We see a 3000 Credit event that happened in 2013, which is probably the event you are referencing. Since we only automatically schedule deposits at 5000 or more pending Credits, they remained as pending. However, you recently had a Credit event which pushed
    you over this amount, which scheduled you for a deposit. Since you have been scheduled for a deposit, the button to request a deposit has been removed from your MyRewards page.

However, pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month
    deposit the following month. Since your recent Credit event which scheduled you for an automatic deposit occurred on the 21st of December, you should receive your deposit in the mid-month deposit this January.
  4. Smwutches Win User

will it get deposited into my account

Credits are deposited at any time of the day on the day of a deposit. There is no deposit scheduled for today or tomorrow. The last deposit for January took place on the 24th. If you have enough credits for a deposit, they should be deposited by the 15th
    of February.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Deposit not correct, trying to figure out why.

Hello whisp3r27,

The FAQ entry you reference says the following:

I was expecting a deposit by a certain date, but MyRewards suddenly is showing a later date.

Once it is within three days of a scheduled deposit, our system shows the next scheduled deposit date on MyRewards. If you have enough Credits accumulated and are expecting a deposit on a certain date but don’t see it in your account, please post on our support
    forum

This is just an explanation of why pending Credits can remain un-deposited even though a declared deposit date has gone by. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. Since we perform deposits at the middle and end of the month, a general rule
    of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit the following month. Since your Credit events occurred on the third of
    January, they required time to process, and were not able to be included in the mid-month deposit. They have now been processed, and should be included in the end of month deposit date.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards points 0

Hello Deadboxmike825,

At 5000 or more pending Credits, we automatically schedule your account for a deposit. You reached this amount, and all your Credits were deposited on the mid-January deposit cycle. For future reference, all Credit and deposit events can be reviewed from
    the MyStatement on the MyRewards page, sorted by lifetime.
Thema:

1. Minecraft January Event Suddenly Gone 5 days ahead of schedule? - Similar Threads - Minecraft January Event

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  6. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  7. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  8. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  9. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  10. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...