Minecraft January Event Suddenly Gone 5 days ahead of schedule?

Discus and support Minecraft January Event Suddenly Gone 5 days ahead of schedule? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been downloading the free gifts just fine for the past few days and there were still several days left that have yet to have the gifts released... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PlayerZero0, Jan 25, 2023.

1. PlayerZero0
    PlayerZero0 Guest

I have been downloading the free gifts just fine for the past few days and there were still several days left that have yet to have the gifts released and now the event is missing from the marketplace? It still had five days left to have the free gifts released and now the event is suddenly gone? What is going on here? Did Microsoft suddenly decide that there is to be no more free gifts for Minecraft events?

:)

PlayerZero0, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I'm a current gamepass ultimate subscriber. I just redeemed a code for 2 years of game pass ultimate. Do I need to turn off recurring billing?

Make sure it has the correct year. It should have just pushed the date ahead 2 years. So instead of renewing on January 5, 2022, it should say January 5, 2024.
  3. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

My chat history in Xbox-app on PC was gone for 2 days, but suddenly today it's back.

CASE CLOSED!!!
  4. Benjamin Ausbrook Win User

Minecraft can't connect to services

I played minecraft literally 2 days ago and suddenly i cant connect to minecraft services. Now it says i dont have minecraft so it made me buy it again and charged my bank!!!!!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft not updating

This offer is over from January of this year.

"If you own the disc version of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition and you have played for at least 5 hours or purchased an item between September 2016 and September 2017, you will also receive a digital copy of Minecraft under Ready to install.
    This offer is valid until January 31, 2018, after which time you will need to purchase a digital version of Minecraft."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-better-together-update
  6. NaitoOkami52 Win User

Best holiday/seasonal events?

The best seasonal holiday was around last january when they had a marshmello concert on fortnite it was very fun. Also fortnite had a christmas event, where you had to get on every day to get a present.
Thema:

1. Minecraft January Event Suddenly Gone 5 days ahead of schedule? - Similar Threads - Minecraft January Event

2. My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My world in Minecraft just stopped opening out of nowhere and giving an error when...: ONLY ANSWER IF YOU REALLY CAN'T HELP ME b05af015-3420-4df1-8770-e54c2e00797d
  3. Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log back in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: I have been having this issue for almost two years now. I accidentally signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft and tried to log back in. It keeps telling me that my account is already...
  4. MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Realm Server Issue for Second Player: Having issue when playing on realm server, Windows Edition. So Player A has the realms add on subscription, has sent invite to Player B. Everyone playing together fine in realm. Suddenly a few...
  5. How can we get Minecraft game for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can we get Minecraft game for free: Or you can only give a code to get Minecraft game for free 7b2a45f2-f3f5-4fa2-82eb-aafa33b1ee42
  6. Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play Minecraft multiplayer?: I have been wanting to join my friend's realm on Minecraft from my Xbox Series S, but whenever I open it up I get a message saying something along the lines of "You can not play Minecraft...
  7. I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to locate the account I bought Minecraft with and I was directed here.: I am trying to play Minecraft on my pc but it says I don't own the game. When I login to minecraft.net it says I own Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. In my order history on accounts.microsoft.com it...
  8. Minecraft Login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Login: Hello dear Microsoft. How can i get access to the Minecraft multiplayer, when i´m actually fourteen? Can you please help me? Sincretly, bb04b021-e5f7-4af9-9abc-1c0d5268f54e
  9. Minecraft on PS5 tells me my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on PS5 tells me my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN account: Obviously, my Microsoft account is NOT linked to any other PSN account. Mojang is playing **** bingo with me posting the same stock replies about "it can't be changed" over and over again. How on...
  10. What if you owned Minecraft Bedrock and Java before the 2022 giveaway?

in XBoX on Windows
    What if you owned Minecraft Bedrock and Java before the 2022 giveaway?: I know this happened in 2022 but since I owned Java Minecraft and Bedrock Minecraft before the giveaway thing, did I get dungeons for free because I don't remember purchasing it?...