Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...

Discus and support Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox live pass, as does my friend. We are friends with eachother, but we have tried different consols and we cant enter eachothers minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Kaupp, Nov 7, 2022.

1. Thomas Kaupp
    Thomas Kaupp Guest

Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT...

I have xbox live pass, as does my friend. We are friends with eachother, but we have tried different consols and we cant enter eachothers minecraft worlds. And it is NOT A NAT ISSUE both of ours are set to open and both worlds are set to friends of friends as well. And ive tried researching it and it only has nat issues and its not that, so could anyone help?

:)

Thomas Kaupp, Nov 7, 2022
  2. JeffAu01 Win User

Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT ISSUE. Help?

No error, The user does not appear, despite being on the same network. Something has changed with either the MS account or Minecraft update, so this no longer works. In my case, one of the users(me) has parental control of a kids account.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT ISSUE. Help?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you getting an error, Thomas? If yes, can I have the error that you and your friend is getting?
  4. vHearth Win User

Cant join friends Minecraft world

Do you have a strict NAT yourself? If so that can could be the cause. For me i can usually connect to Open NATs if I have Moderate or higher.
  5. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

It Wont Let Me Join My Friends

6. diamondpixel789 Win User

My friend cant join my world but everyone else can his nat type is open

I can join his worlds and my nat type also open its just he cant join my worlds
Thema:

1. Minecraft, it wont let me join a friends world and she cant join mine, and its NOT A NAT... - Similar Threads - Minecraft wont let

2. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  3. PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Wont let me log into my account on Minecraft.: every time I attempt to log into the account it says "We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account. Access to Realms, Profiles, and your Store items will be limited. Please try again later....
  4. My minecraft wont let me login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft wont let me login: So i was trying to play minecraft when the launcher says i need to sign in on the website, so i sign in but it takes me to a page that says we are updating our terms and then I click next the page...
  5. My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now

in XBoX on Windows
    My minecraft account got locked i tried unlocking it but it wont let me now: İ bought Minecraft pocket edition yesterday i tried opening it today but it said my account was locked i tried unlocking it when i got a security code i think i typed it in wrong and refreshed it...
  6. wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me sign into minecraft launcher on the web for the microsoft option: it says https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/login?error=InternalServerError&error_description=Some+exception+happenen#state=login and wont let me login please help 2963a720-6062-4c51-8089-290b71382aa6
  7. I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had my Minecraft account hacked, and bought Minecraft again but it wont let me log into a...: Please help because I have tried erasing all the data for my the Minecraft launcher but it still tries to log me in with the account I lost (idk the password). So i have no idea how to log into my...
  8. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...
  9. I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft java edition and it wont let me play: I just bought minecraft java and it has charged money from me and when i try to buy it again it it says its already owned. Its really confusing that it says already owned because it wont let me...
  10. error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    error code 0x87DD0006. wont let me sign into minecraft with windows. uninstalled and...: I need to know how to fix this problem 1379854c-c737-4c6c-ade0-cbb31393e36c