Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update

Discus and support Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi All, Just wanted to let folks know we're currently investigating user reports of being unable to launch Minecraft after a recent update. We are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update

/u/GuruKronos, Jul 26, 2022
  2. GODtheSniper Win User

Issues after Recent Updates

Hey Papal! Im sorry to hear about you having problems with your Preview Update :( But if you want to view through these forums and post your issues related to the Preview Program there, you can get better help with problems with the Update! :)

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  3. DON OF DA MIAMI Win User

I have... I'm not getting none of my notifications.invites. nothing
  4. Momo Kola Win User

Mine hasn't shut off on my but my notifications have been a bit wonky. I've had a lot of issues with things freezing and Twitch just RREFUSING to work. I'm constantly having to restart my console. It I extremely frustrating.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Killer Instinct issues after recent update

Sorry to hear it. A certain speed is required to be able to play and connect properly to Xbox Live. If you're having trouble connecting then it's probably due to the fact that your hotspot speed has been throttled.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/slow-performance-solution

If at all possible try to get connected to an alternate internet source. Perhaps see if you can connect temporarily to a friends internet to download what you need.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Killer Instinct issues after recent update

Whish all can be resolved soon.
Thema:

Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update

1. Minecraft Issues After a Recent Update - Similar Threads - Minecraft Issues Recent

2. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  3. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  4. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  5. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  7. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  8. minecraft online playing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft online playing issue: Can someone help me? I have this minecraft world that me and my friend always used to play in and now suddenly he cant join my world because my world wont appear to him. And also I have him added...
  9. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  10. Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Gamertag issue -PS5 to PC: My kid has a Minecraft Gamer Tag on PS5. But, when we set up their Minecraft on PC it made us make them a new gamertag. Now they don’t have access to any of their owned stuff. How do I fix this?...